Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

MockingQuantum posted:

I know this isn't technically relevant, but I think it's a good venue for this question: Anybody have any recommendations (or whatever the opposite of a recommendation would be?) of good comic book/graphic novel adaptations of Lovecraft? Or any graphic novels with a distinctly Cosmic Horror flavor?
There was the 'Fall of Cthulhu' series from some time ago that I enjoyed quite a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

I thought the specific idea came from the poem 'a Child to the Tower Roland Came' (or something like that, I forget exactly) and all of the mythos stuff was already floating around in his head?

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Try 'American Elsewhere', it's a pretty decent take on this type of mythos, falls a little flat in the middle but is pretty damned good.