Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Live action Courage The Cowardly Dog lookin good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Season 9 poster leaked

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Poster Six-Pack-Vintage Edition

Must have been a confusing shoot.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Those AHS posters just make it look like they're confused as to whether or not it's the sixth season. The next ones will be with an exclamation mark.

Honeydew
Nov 27, 2005

That's a very nice jaffa cake you have there

The MSJ posted:

No, no one still knows what the new season will be about.

I hope it's about a marketing agency that makes trailers and posters.

Tideland with Sexy Mummies!!! Can't wait, it's about time someone did to mummies what Twilight did for vampires, and Terry Gilliam is the man for the job!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I don't trust their posters because they do not reflect the season.

"Whoa - Season 3 looks like it's gonna be amazingly dark and twisted!"

*superhero witches with guest appearance by stevie nicks*

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

That snake poster freaks the gently caress outta me

poronty
Oct 19, 2006
a hung Aryan

The thumbnail of this instantly made me think of the squid ink rorschach circles that the Arrival aliens poop out as as form of communication

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Harlock posted:

Season 9 poster leaked

This is the second time someone has brought this movie up in the past month and reminded me this movie existed.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

GonSmithe posted:

This is the second time someone has brought this movie up in the past month and reminded me this movie existed.

It's weird one. I *know* I liked it when I saw it, but I couldn't tell you when I saw it or even what it's about anymore other than apocalyptic doll future.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

In your country they call me the lord of war.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

joedevola posted:

Tony Blair invaded Iraq, introduced University fees and made magic mushrooms illegal. gently caress him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNa8yb0Q_fo

edit for content:

Where can I buy this?!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Vintersorg posted:

I don't trust their posters because they do not reflect the season.

"Whoa - Season 3 looks like it's gonna be amazingly dark and twisted!"

*superhero witches with guest appearance by stevie nicks*

AHS has always kinda been right on the line between legit horror and camp. The posters reflect one aspect of the show and not the other because the goofy camp is a harder sell.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ruddiger posted:

Definitely one of those where you need to click the thumbnail.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yikes on the photoshop of Lucy's face.

edit: and body.

Bugblatter
Aug 4, 2003

I love the original Days of Heaven, but it kind of got old around the 4th sequel IMO.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

ruddiger posted:

If those are all supposed to be unfired rounds, none of them should have firing pin dimples on their primers. Sad!

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Tomero_the_Great posted:

If those are all supposed to be unfired rounds, none of them should have firing pin dimples on their primers. Sad!
It's symbolic. It took a lot of duds to create Pablo.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This idea in horror movies always makes me laugh. Oh no, somebody's scrubbing the wall with his face, how terrifying.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Judging from the title, it's going to be someone's pie recipe or something.

The power of Perry compels you to watch this!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The MSJ posted:

The power of Perry compels you to watch this!

I've never seen a Tyler Perry movie but I unironically love Tyler Perry.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

The MSJ posted:

Judging from the title, it's going to be someone's pie recipe or something.

Judging from the picture, it's the venue for the test audience screening of the new Ring movie.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Bad ghost lady! You are not as scary as Samara! Go back into the disappointment room and think about how spooky you weren't just now!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

PBS Newshour posted:

Bad ghost lady! You are not as scary as Samara! Go back into the disappointment room and think about how spooky you weren't just now!

About that:

Post Your Favorite (or Request) › Tasteless Tattoos Thread

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Easy soft reboot title format: The title of the original, but plural!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

RIngs

This Time There's More.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I mean its appropriate, considering the new movie is about Samara targeting a drug ring after a newly wed couple (yet another ring) used the tape against them after they starting harassing the husband to be.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

CelticPredator posted:

RIngs

This Time There's More.
I would totally watch an Aliens-like sequel to the Ring. Where did all those wells come from? I know they weren't here yesterday!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Man, can't believe you didn't do-

"They're coming out of the goddamn wells!!!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken
17 days!? We're going to last only exactly 7 days!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

"It was a bad call Ripley, a bad call....It said I was going to die in 7 days!"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
"You were drifting through space for 7 days"

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Still waiting for the following scenarios to show up in a Ring movie (note: there's been a few recent Japanese ones I haven't seen so maybe they have?):

Sadako coming out of a jumbotron at a football game or a big TV like in Times Square or Tokyo or whatever
An entire store full of cellphones lighting up with the well video and an army of tiny Sadakos swarming out of them
A victim grabbing the TV as soon as the video starts up on day 7 and throwing it down a well

Probably a lot of other similar dumb things that could be done with the formula.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

Still waiting for the following scenarios to show up in a Ring movie (note: there's been a few recent Japanese ones I haven't seen so maybe they have?):

Sadako coming out of a jumbotron at a football game or a big TV like in Times Square or Tokyo or whatever
An entire store full of cellphones lighting up with the well video and an army of tiny Sadakos swarming out of them
A victim grabbing the TV as soon as the video starts up on day 7 and throwing it down a well

Probably a lot of other similar dumb things that could be done with the formula.

Only if the jumbotron version has to fight Godzilla.

And the cell-phone versions act like the tiny horde of mini-Ashes from Army of Darkness

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

flosofl posted:

Only if the jumbotron version has to fight Godzilla.

And the cell-phone versions act like the tiny horde of mini-Ashes from Army of Darkness

This guy gets it

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

What a helluva way to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Light Gun Man posted:

Have you seen the trailer to Rings?

It ends with Sadako being summoned on an airliner with all those head rest TVs and Sadako coming out of the cockpit instrumentation display to get a guy, presumably killing everyone else on the plane in the process