Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006
brought to you by North Central Positronics
Not sure how this one got overlooked in the "crazy group caricature" category, especially since that "The Boys" cover parodies it:

e:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006

muscles like this? posted:

I believe the creator of those got a c/d letter from Lucasfilm. That was a while back though.

You might be thinking of these:

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006

Now my Spanish is a little rusty, but I think that says "Mystery of the Druids."

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006

HAVE A NICE COLT DPINT

edit: Directed by EDGAR WRIGNT

Saturniid19 fucked around with this message at 15:19 on May 20, 2013

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006

Young Freud posted:

I remember Sleeping Beauty being paired with The Black Hole.back in 1980. I'm not sure if some Disney exec decided on a fourth martini for his three-martini lunch when he came up with that, because that's almost up there with this.

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006
Poorly photoshopped heads, you say?

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006

Tomero_the_Great posted:

The perspective on this is all wonky.

The Hulk appears immediately behind Iron Man, but Black Widow is in-between them, making her seem super teeny tiny compared to Iron Man. :roflolmao:
(I know the Hulk is bigger and further back, giving the illusion of appearing smaller and closer, but it still doesn't look right to me.)

Hawkeye is in front of Hulk, too; look at his bow. I would love to see a diagram that lays out where everyone would have to be positioned in order for this image to work. I mean, what the hell is going on with Scarlet Witch up there? The lighting is all wrong, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saturniid19
Aug 1, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Wait, what was the first one?

John Carter?