Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

TheBigBudgetSequel posted:

Early reviews are saying it's amazing. Considering it's from the guys who did Clone High, I can't wait.

Whoa, Im in. Never read that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Magic Hate Ball posted:

I'd watch the poo poo out of that ABBA movie and I don't even like ABBA at all, which is why I think it's a great poster.

Ditto for that Walt and Liz

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Jedit posted:

Still better than the trailer for Cabin in the Woods. "You think you know the story" ... well, yes, I do, since your trailer gives away the big twist in the movie, you loving morons. I hate it when they do that.

hahaha no. No it does not

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yep thats it. Strongly recommended

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
and Spice World. Dont forget Spice World!

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is there anything hidden in the Shame poster? Or is it just the theme of the bed/sheets post sex

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

scary ghost dog posted:

No, my bathroom looks a lot like that. The door's so someone can shower while someone else shits without the showerer being disgusted. However, our door opens outward.

Same here. Those set ups are very common in the US I guess anyway

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Yea im speculating that the Wayans bro (Marlon btw) is dead.

As someone who didnt watch the cartoon and was dragged to the first movie and not paid attention can someone tell me why the dude who was the bad ninja appears to be alive and on the good side now?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Thats a very uncomfortable pose Munn is in

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Bugblatter posted:

I hadn't heard of that, but according to google it was on The Wettest County in the World. Shai apparently said during some interview that a joke turned into a fight and afterward Tom Hardy never picked a fight with him again? I can't seriously imagine Shai coming out on top in that scenario. Shai then goes on to talk about how Tom Hardy drives expensive sports cars and is vain, but Shai stays humble even though he has enough money to last, "like 25 lifetimes." What an insufferable little prick.

This quote from Tom Hardy from a few months later is fun though:

Anyway, it sounds like Shai's just talking out of his rear end. I like Hardy even more for his response though.

Are you purposely spelling his name wrong?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I still hate that title so much

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Glad im not the only one not looking forward to Hathaway in this... I think it may just be the addition of Catwoman period though. Hope im wrong and this at least half as amazing as Dark Knight was

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Think ill make it a rule not to see any non-Christopher Guest directed movie with Eugene Levy

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I can kind of picture that too and its bugging the poo poo out of me. Was it a Statham movie?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Is Total Recall the one with "LOOK HUSE TALKEENG TONY"

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Vintersorg posted:

Another Mondo sale tomorrow for Klown and Adventure Time prints from SDCC.

http://e2.ma/webview/tm34c/5d69a29c58832ed5c3d25ed109d94088

drat that dude looks even more like a penis in the poster. Really surprised they put him in at all

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Why why why does Uncharted need a movie??? It loving is a movie as is dammit stop

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

Uma Thurman's got a Lisa Kudrow look going on there.

That plus shes smelling something just awful

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

FlamingLiberal posted:

Sigourney wishes she still looked like that.

Well that movie did come out 10-15 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I cant not see Don Knotts playing Some Otherguy