Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Mirror's Edge is a fantastic game with great music, great art design, and an amazingly dumb storyline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Are you sure you have the right game in mind?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Lobok posted:

You sure it's not

That's not a hand, is it?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

kiimo posted:

Check out those meaty hands. This pledge has apparently been chopping wood for survival every day of his life. Those are the hands of an NFL offensive lineman. They look like they're going to crush that baby.

I'm pretty sure the baby is the pledge.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Does the fifth Die Hard carry on the grand tradition of having a script that wasn't intended to be a Die Hard movie at first?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
The Sting is a fantastic movie, though.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Yeah, I have fond memories of it too. Kind of don't want to ever watch it again to see if they're justified, though.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

What if the movie was about gay men?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Hat Thoughts posted:

This will make me no allies but I always kinda like how this one looks

E: why didn't they put Yahoo's 11/10 on there????

it looks neat but it's also the official boxart and not a promo poster

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I found out the other day that there's a Star Wars character (with merch, who appeared in Clone Wars) that's named Savage Opress.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

https://youtu.be/Jit3YhGx5pU

This looks really good.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
An angel who commands his mom to assassinate their neighbor with a sniper rifle.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
This really really awful juxtaposition of different regions' boxart for a videogame got me wondering -- what's the biggest quality disparity between official posters for a single movie that you've ever seen?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

And More posted:

You know, based on that story and the more recent Dirk Gently, I think Max Landis might actually rule.

You should probably learn more about Max Landis.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Guy Goodbody posted:

As the ultimate "only 90s kids will remember this" the show finale will gruesomely reveal that the whole thing has been set at Columbine High School in the early months of 1999

They already made The OA.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Bones was an okay murder mystery procedural type show but it had a tendency to get really gross-out gory in a way I really hate.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
star spangled spunk sounds like it'd be painful

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the biggest question in my mind is if Spielberg is going to faithfully adapt the section of the book where it talks about how great masturbation is for like two full pages

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://twitter.com/quietplacemovie/status/979119036729446400

it's, at the very least, just a promo image?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
that's the account that got caught changing the names of pets if they judged the names 'too ethnic to be marketable'

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
that's an unfortunate name

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I don't know if I'd call that better

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
if you've been following modern anime you probably know the series already, but if it passed you by it's the newest thing from the person who did kaiba, tatami galaxy, night is short walk on girl, and ping pong: the animation (all of which are worth seeing)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i can't imagine that's anything but an adaptation of that stock photo meme

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i'd be all for a lost reboot if they spend a season or two before they reveal it is one

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
here's that poster twitter people were being cagey about a few pages back

https://twitter.com/AWFULfanPOSTERS

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
which one of them is doogal

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
seriously, how many pedophile movies has kevin spacey been in, even if you don't count him grooming a minor in baby driver

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Waffleman_ posted:

I randomly unlocked a memory of this movie at work today and while I simply cannot find a higher resolution picture of the poster, I need to know if I'm the only one Game Informer scammed into seeing this turd.

this is where 'you die in the game you die in real life' is from, isn't it? one of those phrases that just seemed to appear out of nowhere

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
wonder what they'll use for the end credits theme

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's always fun when that sort of thing goes viral as if it's not literally the point of stock images

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Gripweed posted:

A lot of loving people were paid to work on a Cyrano de Bergerac movie where Cyrano de Bergerac has a normal sized nose.

i have news about peter dinklage for you

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I don't believe you that it's official

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the character's in middle school dude

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

kiimo posted:

I know nothing about this just saw it on IMP

she's literally wearing a name tag that says she's in middle school in every image you posted

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
apparently morbius is the second-worst rated superhero movie on rotten tomatoes ever, after league of extraordinary gentlemen

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
iiiit's shmorbius!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lypo5pMkbgc

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
finally, a new spy kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's definitely meant as a teaser to make fans excited and less of a poster meant to draw in people who don't know what it is