Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

they've airbrushed all his tattoos off, I guess. I don't know why that's easier than giving him a sleeved shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

muscles like this? posted:

Dwayne Johnson looks so excited to be there.

acting

I like the tagline a lot, it does irk me that a film like this has to bank on it's actors, rather than it's characters.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Sacha Baron Cohen had previously 'retired' Borat, now he's dragged out the suit and wig to pump up what looks like a pretty terrible movie. It's actually pretty sad he's forced to go back to that well.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Detective No. 27 posted:

Interesting that Andy Serkis is finally directing movies of his own. He's not the only mocap performer, but he's the most well known and marketable. I always speculated that as he ages, he'll have to train a new troupe of mocap artists, and they could be marketed as being trained under him.

They'd be known as Serkis Performers, if you will.

He directed 2nd unit stuff for Jackson, a lot. I think his crew made these.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

A noted black supremacist, Walter Elias Disney, planned this all along!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Aniston is on commercials for the Emirates airline. I'm not sure why you'd do that if you had 100% financial freedom.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Neowyrm posted:

Im pretty sure they don't gently caress the robots

another day volunteering at the tyrell museum. everyone keeps asking me if they can gently caress the owl. buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

yeah the rant made him look like a jerk initially, but honestly the more details came out it made him look better. He apologised, smoothed things over with Hurlbut and praised the movie. It also kept Terminator Salvation in the news for a while.

Everyone also learnt an important lesson about not loving with lights or set when the camera is rolling. Net positive overall, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Mister Chief posted:

How are they going to photoshop this for the Chinese market?

it'll just be a press photo of Bilbo + Gollum