Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

On the topic of Westerns, I've always been fairly fond of this poster for The Proposition.

It's not an amazing poster by any stretch, and I prefer the DVD cover, but it's better than some of the other posters for it I've seen.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Popelmon posted:

The Proposition had REALLY nice posters! Sure, that is just one movie but I really want to get people talking about The Proposition again. I love that movie so much.
Yes, let's all talk about the Proposition again! (It is the best movie.)

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I get the feeling the Alice in Wonderland crowd are also big fans of Wicked, and that leads me to believe they might avoid this on the "It's not Wicked" principle.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Yesssssss.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Excelsior posted:

I really, really hope Chad Michael Murray ends up being the antichrist or whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5E91iz-miY
Nicolas Cage would make the best Antichrist, and I will brook no disagreement :colbert:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I just saw this on Tumblr. What's wrong with her faaccceee?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I still can't see any advertising for Lone Ranger without thinking "Jesus Johnny, that's a little racist."

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

The Peckish Pantomimes.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Helter S-Kill-ter?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

It does make me wonder if they'll ever actually get round to adapting Wicked (book or musical).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I know Tetsuo chat was about 6 pages back, but I got around to watching it thanks to this thread, and holy shitballs, that was a loving masterpiece. Even if it was brutally unpleasant to actually watch.