Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011

The sequel to Pontypool. The movie's writer posted this on his Facebook page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
Here are Stanley Kubrick's notes on Saul Bass's initial sketches for The Shining poster.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsononhollywood/saul-bass-shining-poster-designs

The best part of this collection isn't a poster though. It's Saul Bass's signature.

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
From the director of Timecrimes.

Looks really good.

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
Cool Taint poster.

Here's an terrible fan poster for Django Unchained.

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
Lots to appreciate on the Django poster artist's Tumblr.

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
That website on the Back to the Future fan poster does not feature that poster, but it does have these gems:

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
John Hurt is faster than a speeding train.

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
WWJD - The Motion Picture

WWJDII - The Wrath of Ratzenberger

When I first saw this one, I thought it was supposed to be another Jesus biopic. That smile killed me.

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
The original Volcano posters didn't give the viewer a clue as to what Tommy Lee Jones would be doing in the film. Luckily bluray cover artists have come along to give the viewer a much more tantalizing picture of what they're in for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick Hard
Sep 10, 2011
How about we take a look at a poster for a movie by professionals: