Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Micr0chiP
Mar 17, 2007
How are you guys with the Steam version installing mods and modifying the ini file ?

I made a copy of the IL2 folder outside of the program files folder, that acording to my google searches should work, but i get an error when i try to start it (aplication load error 2:0000065558)

Is there a nocd available that im not finding ?

Edit: using Win7

nvm...fixed it, just had to disable the steam auto-update and i can modify the files without the game not starting after the modifications.

Micr0chiP fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Oct 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Micr0chiP
Mar 17, 2007
This discution reminded me of a video that i saw days ago.
You can see the dificulty of flying in close formation in this video, constante throttle ajustments and always checking your lider and wingman position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7JTWLB33k

I dont see much time were he could be visual scaning for targets when flying this close.

• Locked thread