Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

EvilJoven posted:

So I want to start doing this again next week. Who's in?

I'm in Tuesday and or Wednesday.............or anytime past 10 EST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

EvilJoven posted:

Don't forget, IL-2 tonight. Start thinking about what you want to fly and where.

If possible can we get another host to take over when I need to head off so PST players can get some time in?

I can host since I will be on a little late tonight. I'll be on at 9ish EST. Although I don't know how to use DCG so that might present an issue!

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

We're playing right now if anyone hasn't gotten a chance to try! Make sure you have the newest patch 4.11.1!

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

Blistex posted:

Well it finally happened! The PC I got from the dump is no longer my gaming rig, and I now have a PC that can run IL-2, freetrack, and mumble at the same time without making GBS threads itself and pissing me off.

What's the "mod de jour" that we're using now? HSFX? OR is is still stock 4.12.1.4.556.77?

We aren't using mods, just the latest patch. That might have changed since I haven't played in a month.

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

wargames posted:

What day would be good for everyone to play?

Think it would be easier to set up if you asked in #flightsim. I don't think anyone pays any attention to this thread anymore. :(

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

I'm trying to make IL-2 a thing again. Anyone interested in IL2 tonight (as in 7/17) around 7EST?

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

We'll be on the airgoons mumble, and we can set up in #flightsim. 7EST is just a general time, if we can get more to play at 8 or 9 we can start then.

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

Anyone up for another round tonight? I'll see if I can find some new MDS missions to host.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mobius1B7R
Jan 27, 2008

concise posted:

I'm up for it, what time do you think?

I was thinking around 8EST but we can always tweak it so we can get the most turnout. I'm sure we'll be playing for awhile.

• Locked thread