Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT
Oh goodness, a new IL2 thread for goons?

I just might install this sometime this week and play with you guys. I haven't had a good IL2 firefight in forever, and I've always wanted to learn how to do cool poo poo like mess with my prop pitches, fuel mixtures, etc so I don't suck total balls in dog fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT
Can I get an invite too?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/slappymoose/

Looking forward to playing with you guys. You you ever do comedy missions? Like, 1-2 bigass bombers versus a shitload of terrible biplanes? Or any kind of asymmetric battles? Because those are awesome.

Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT

VanOwen posted:

How painful is playing with Steam? I used to fly ME109s in BFE and kinda miss it. I know IL can use my trackIR and all that. Not sure if steam will cause nothing but tears.

I would also like to know this.

I'm considering just rebuying the game for Steam, since it's only 10 dollars.

Slappy Moose fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Jan 27, 2012

• Locked thread