Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Limp Wristed Limey
Sep 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Yeah should be able to play at Euro times, although I am still waiting to snag an X-52 off ebay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Limp Wristed Limey
Sep 7, 2010

by Lowtax

LP97S posted:

simply flew his plane in from behind, waited until the enemy filled up the windscreen, then he fired all guns and cannons at once and got out.

Sounds like a hell of a pilot to me :mmmsmug:Wait why do we have a Belarus smilie but no German one?

Limp Wristed Limey
Sep 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Right my X52 should be here next week and I have upgraded IL2 to the latest version so I should be ready to rock soon.

Can I get an invite please

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LimpWristedLimey

• Locked thread