Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I can take off and land without any aides in other flight sims. But holy hell, some of these rinky dink fighters are ungodly difficult to take off. Especially the I-16 with the ridiculous hand cranked manual landing gear system and twitchy controls.

Fun game, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Reports and or videos would be appreciated.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
There seems to be a lot of flying in one direction. And someone's plane doesn't look too healthy.

edit: The gooniest landings.

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Oct 10, 2013

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I had lots of fun watching you guys. I had two streams going and it was pretty :pcgaming:.

I might give playing a go if I'm not a horrible laggy nightmare. :)

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Guadalcanal is a pretty fun campaign, have you tried that?

I mean, it's fun because it's a small map and things escalate quickly because everything converges and you're on this tiny airfield in between the front line on all sides. But it's also not fun because Lol Wildcats verses Zeros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

• Locked thread