Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

4.11 makes my game crash on loading so thats fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Bondematt posted:

Tried the hotfix patch at the bottom of this post?

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=29039

I like how nothing says where this CTD occurs that it fixes.

Nope didnt work. Piece of poo poo.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

What kind of realism do you guys fly on?

Despite having a pilot's license, I loving suck and while I don't have a problem flying, I would have a huge problem managing mixtures and poo poo because I'm lazy and don't have TrackIR to be able to see the instruments easily.

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

Are some of the flight models for the Hurricane hosed up or what?

Everytime I go into a spin in those fuckers I can't get out of it. No other planes do this.

This is mostly in some campaigns I found but it happens in the quick missions if I pick a hurricane as well.

Normally I can pull out of a spin by putting opposite rudder and evening out the ailerons (like you are supposed to ) then pulling up once I stop twirling.

But instead, I go into a sideways tight spin and just fall straight down ward.

The gently caress.

• Locked thread