Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

All I really have is photos of deer. It's Wisconsin. Birds and deer only.

Bubolz Deer by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr

Bubolz Deer by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr

Fawn by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr

Shot a Buck by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

My photo fail story of the day.

So I'm walking down a trail at a local wetlands preserve doing some scouting for a shoot. A rabbit comes running up the path toward me, veers off and runs into the woods. Moments later a large ferret like animal (turns out it was a mink) pops out of the woods and starts running toward me down the trail (in pursuit of the rabbit, I believe.) The mink stops 3 feet from me, looks at me for a good 5-10 seconds, paces back and forth for a few seconds, then runs off into the woods.

That's the moment I realized I had a camera in my hand. gently caress.