Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
I'd quite like some more Goodreads friends to follow. Especially if you review the books you read.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4367251-gavin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I would write reviews if I could think critically and write not ungoodly.
This is not stopping anyone else on the site. Me first and foremost.

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
Does anyone know if Stupid Sexy Flander is on goodreads? That goon is a powerhouse of Good Trash recommendations (also hysterical stories about punching yourself in the nuts but that's less relevant here) and I'd love to pick through his shelf.

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
Yeah, I am a Glad Person now that my hundreds of book impulse buys all fit on my Kindle. gently caress moving house when you own books.

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007

Johnbo posted:

Finally bothered to get myself on GR, now comes to arduous process of remembering all the books I've ever read and adding them one by one. I'm looking forward to seeing what recommendations it brings up though. Feel free to make your own too.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8563275-john
Make loads of new friends and click "compare books" with all of them, there's a little flashcard thing at the bottom with books they've read you haven't rated, so you can rate them or click "not interested/haven't read" as applicable. I'm a big fan of Goodreads atm, seriously looking forward to some hardcore bibliophiling over Easter.

• Locked thread