Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mollsmolyneux
Feb 7, 2008

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched "Star Trek?"
Good Lord
I'm active in 2013 Reading Challenge thread, and so have just started using Goodreads properly! I've added you lucky people on the first page, but now I've reach my daily limit. Always open to goon friends, so feel free to add me.

My goodreads. I'm a Sci-Fi fantasy fan, but I read literally anything. This year my challenge is to make good progress in reading all the books I own, but have never read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mollsmolyneux
Feb 7, 2008

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched "Star Trek?"
Good Lord
I'm attending to resurrect Book Barns Goodreads page - although I'm not a mod so it may be difficult. If you're interested here it is: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2686-book-barn-goons

I'll keep it updated with the book of the month etc. Thought it may be of interest here.

• Locked thread