Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I added a few of you until I ran into a cap on friend requests

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7540420-jon

I tend to read lots of YA stuff but will definitely branch out if the plot sounds good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

mmmjstone posted:

If I can't finish the book I give it a 1 star.

I gave the Twilight Series 1 star.

I gave Wheel of Time 1 star cause I couldn't make it past 100 pages of it.

I hate giving books 1 star but sometimes, I just can't help it. I'm easy to please. Hell, Mall of Cthulu is rather fanfiction-y but I still gave it 3 stars

Irritated Goat fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Feb 9, 2012

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
This thread + GoodReads + the NPR sci-fi\fantasy flowchart means another ton of books to get through :( Why do all these books keep sounding so good? :cry: My poor time

edit: Oh god, now even GoodReads' ads are making me find new books. :gonk:

Irritated Goat fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 9, 2012

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I did 14 books the day I posted that last comment. I'm sitting at around 80 to-read and slowly knocking them out. Only book I wish was in e-reader format was House of Leaves :(

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Ornamented Death posted:

How the hell does House of Leaves even work as an ebook :psyduck:?
I had no idea it deviated from standard books. Seems I'll need to find a copy to see

• Locked thread