Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jets need to go back to the previous helmet logo. The oval is an unreadable mess.

Keep the hunter green though. The Jets' all whites with green shoulder stripes are so gorgeous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jets currently have the worst logo in sports. they could switch to the ridiculous face/football alternate that looks like a homestar runner character and it would be an improvement in every single way.

I'm partial to the Text swoop myself but I want to see it redone/restylized to fit with the nice curvy font they currently use.

The swoop's font is too thin.

Maybe do it more like a jumbo jet tail and lose the concorde look.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Grantonio posted:

Some of my hats have the sticker on, some don't. I'm really not sure how the whole leave the sticker on thing started but some people swear by that poo poo.

I also know a dude that leaves tags on his hats if they have them, but lol that's way too much.

There's a joke hat that is all 59/50 stickers. The whole hat is completely covered with them except there is a hole through the brim where the sticker would normally be.

edit with a link: http://www.doobybrain.com/2008/07/29/counterfeit-new-era-sticker-hat/

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

crankdatbatman posted:

The color scheme is alright in my opinion, I guess it's uninspired because it's just a graphic of the helmet on the front? I don't get it.

my hat has a picture of other hats on it.

-purchaser of that hat ca. 2012

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Heaf posted:

I thought they did it because the Vikings logo alone on a standard cap looks kind of stupid

They have a jets one just like the vikings one
http://www.neweracap.co.uk/nfl-2012-goal-line-snap-new-york-jets-9fifty-snapback-prod10530282/

There's going to be one for a lot of teams - They call it the goal line snap series.

• Locked thread