Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tank44
Jun 13, 2005

We want the ball & We're going to score

Farchanter posted:

One part of Nike's uniforms at the college level that I find really interesting is their use of the undershirts. Consider what Oregon wore during the 2011 National Championship:

They put jersey numbers on the undersleeves, essentially turning them into a bonafide uniform component. I saw speculation on Uni-Watch that Nike might try to take advantage of that to give us "real" football sleeves again,

I can totally see the Seahawks having their white jersey looks like this with the feathers. Replace the green with the Seahawks blue and yellow with lime green. keep the shale grey too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread