Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

Pope Mobile posted:

I have Fieldsheer Expander saddlebags, but they're discontinued. They hold a ton of stuff. Not a fan of the top opening, though. I wish it was a dual zipper rathern than a single. They came with removable soft sides that prevent scratching on the paint.
I've heard good things about Nelson Rigg and Cortech/Tourmaster bags, too.

I substitute a pillow with a stuff sack of clothing.
I picked up a tri-pod chair from Wholesale Sports for about $5 a few summers ago. It's about as long as my saddlebags, and I just strap it to the top of one.
This is actually the exact model I have. The little rubber feet came off, but that's not an issue to me.

hey butt cup buddy!
I have the same one and it stays nicely bungied to the frame of my Goldwing or to the front forks under the headlight. I didn't used to require a chair but the last couple years my knees have been killing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

orthod0ks posted:

I dig those old school hard bags.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/3124248034.html

• Locked thread