Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

My rear end is getting sore just looking at that thing. Jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Tents don't just offer protection from the elements, they also protect you from bugs and give you some semblance of privacy.

Even without bugs, you're going to get wet almost every morning from dew.

No way in hell I would camp without at least basic tent.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Pope Mobile posted:

It took my a bit to realize you changed your name.

That path does seem to work out better.

I'm going to be on the most eastern part of that weds.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

I drove 20, Sherman Pass from Republic to Kettle Falls Weds AM and while the weather was lovely, I couldn't help but wish I had my C14 instead of our loaded up Subaru Legacy.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

As someone that has spent many, many days in the far north muskeg where mosquitos are the size of hummingbirds and in clouds so thick you can't help but breathe them in, I actually find the 100% deet stuff works really well in my experience.

A little OT: I stay away from products that advertise as "natural" and "herbal" just on principal since they directly use the "appeal to nature" as a marketing tool as is the catchy thing to do nowdays. If it works, great, but bragging because it is "natural" is just stupid, even if it is. Formaldehyde and arsenic are natural too.

slidebite fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jul 28, 2013

• Locked thread