Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barbudo
Nov 8, 2010
WHO VOLUNTARILY GOES DAYS WITHOUT A SHOWER FOR NO REASON? DIS GUY

PLEASE SHOWER YOU GROSS FUCK
Also you could use sectorized machines which are pretty much only useful for people in your situation, allowing you to isolate the damaged joints.

E:
Oh didn't see you were looking for endurance/cardio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbudo
Nov 8, 2010

I get panicky too. Back squats make me feel like I'm going to throw up/pass out/have a heart attack. I really like not being able to properly walk up stairs afterward, too.

barbudo
Nov 8, 2010

Ashmole posted:

I bet you're all taking it because I'm a little behind the curve, but beta-alanine is awesome.
what has it done for you? I think i'm going to start taking it.

barbudo
Nov 8, 2010

I just wish it had as cool of a name as NO-XPLODE etc but I'll try it, looks pretty straightforward

barbudo
Nov 8, 2010

Squats are useless anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbudo
Nov 8, 2010

smertrioslol posted:

Just knocked out a 90something on the joke of an air force test. Time to get fat on thanksgiving and spend the next year fixing it.

I really want to get into swimming but I find myself gassed after a few laps. I'm not cardio crazy or anything, but I had assumed I could do a lot better than that. Am I just in miserable shape, or is swimming really that hard for someone who runs and lifts weights as their only hobbies?
you are probably just working much harder than you need to due to bad form. it takes awhile to build up good form. i find that breaststroke is really easy compared to front crawl/freestyle, so you may want to try that.