Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

You cannot lose if you do not play.

Phummus posted:

Show of hands. How many of you cut a hole in a sheet so that you can procreate with the womenfolk without all that sinful nudity?

What the hell, people?

I gently caress like Louis the XVI, I put it in for two minutes, don't move, don't ejaculate and then leave.

From a letter from Joseph II*

quote:

"Imagine, in his marriage bed--this is the secret--he has strong, perfectly healthy erections; he introduces the member, stays there without moving for two minutes, withdraws without ejaculating but still erect, and bids goodnight. It's incredible because he sometimes has nighttime emissions; it is only when he is actually inside and going at it that nothing happens. Nevertheless the King is satisfied with what he does...If only I could have been there! I could have seen to it. The King of France would have been whipped so that he would have ejaculated out of sheer rage like a donkey."

*From another thread, can't remember which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

So I've got like a quart of lime cilantro mayo in my fridge, what type of dishes can I make my vegetarian wife to help use this up?

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

SYFY HYPHY posted:

COOK THE VEGETARIAN AND PLATE WITH CILANTRO MAYO

Trip report: tried to kill my wife and cook her. She gave me a black eye and a wedgie and told me to make myself scarce for a while unless I want "another one to go along with the first one", she then pointed at my broken eye and slowly made a fist.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

zerox147o posted:

My "day off" had me up at 7 starting a fire in the smoker this morning. 9 pounds of beautiful pork butt are now residing in it. Going to the Mets game this afternoon, will throw an extra log or two in there before I leave and ask someone to keep an eye on it. I decree that baseball/BBQ season have begun.

Does baseball season ever really begin when you root for the mets?

or the O's

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

I want all my food delivered to me with the name slowly coming into focus over it.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

bunnielab posted:

So today is day 1 of a 161 day gig. So far I haven't even seen a BBQ place. Charlotte is really letting me down.

I also need new luggage, my current big rear end suitcase got all hosed up and may not last many more trips. I need something that will hold a two weeks of clothing, a laptop, boots, and a small pile of tools. I will not be flying that often but I would rather have something that will last a few years.

What are you doing in Charlotte?

As for BBQ hit up Bar-B-Q King, it's some good rear end food.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Where is the smoke ring on that smoked pork?

Anyway a bad rear end new Korean French fusion place just opened around here and it rules. It's called Komo Komo and it is tasty as hell and their Kimchee was A)the spiciest I've ever had and B) the best I've ever had. I think I'm gonna try and get in there and stage for a month.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

I am against all forms animal cruelty that affects the tenderness or flavor of the meat.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

On sat I'm doing an 8k marathon with my wife for brain cancer survivors,then playing some disc golf, then working.

Sunday is sleep in day, followed by making a feta cheese cake with date topping and I have 4 red cabbages I'm probably gonna braise (thinking veg stock, balsamic, bay leaf, scallions, garlic and black pepper). Then I'm going to a Durham Bull's game where hopefully I can convince my wife to go to a hole-in-the-wall Cuban place I haven't been to in forever.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

bunnielab posted:

God damm Charlotte has some disappointing grocery stores. I assume there is something better in the burbs but it seems kind of ridiculous to drive out of the city to find better stores.

In somewhat related news, my love of mustard-based bbq sauce has reached new heights. There is a new bbq place about to open by my office, i have very high hopes.

Mustard-based bbq is really freaking good.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Eat This Glob posted:

Carolina BBQ is the best BBQ.

The ranking of bbq sauces by their base is

Vinegar
Mustard
Ketchup

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Phummus posted:

The oncologist has told us that the MRI done this morning confirms the CT from last night and there is 'something' there. Based on the headaches, he is leaning towards immediate surgery. Still waiting for the neurosurgeon consult.

Man that sucks. My wife had to have a brain tumor removed a couple of years ago. I'm hoping all goes well for you and your kid.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

My wife got me Rude Food by David Thorpe for our anniversary and it is one of the random but cool gifts I've ever got. Definitely didn't expect a book of erotic food photography when I was opening it up.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

I don't wash my pants until they can stand up on their own.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I'm not sure how I would feel if a woman shouted at me in German during sex.

Just picturing going at it and all of a sudden :byodame: SCHNELL! SCHNELL!

Look at dis guy whose never had sex with a German-shouting woman.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Live a little, get rid of the safeword. See where it takes you.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Walk Away posted:

It will probably take you to a bleeding rear end and lots of shame.

Being made fun of by all the other bottoms for not being able to take it all is pretty shameful.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Mr. Wiggles posted:

I smoke my pipe in the house and it makes my house smell good

I use pipe tobacco in my shed to ward off black widows. This has the side effect of making my shed smell like my granddad.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

GrAviTy84 posted:

yes this is the best one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I

"IS U K IS U GOOD? CUZ I WANT'D 2 KNO~~~~"

Someone should have taken a minute to google what the cinnamon challenge is.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

GrAviTy84 posted:

someone should have googled a lot of things. She'll likely be scarred from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFo4AqyIPsA

Man that woman is desperate for attention.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

We had a person get angry the other day because they ordered hummus and they were shocked to find out it came with pita bread. Did we know pita bread was not gluten free and how could we serve glutenous pita bread with hummus without telling people and oh is the sweet potato gnocchi gluten free? It's not! Why not? How can you not make your gnocchi gluten free?

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Happy Hat posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nIwrgAnx6Q8

Someone claims me to be mumbling when speaking german now, they send me the link above just now as an illustrative.

Did you punch them?

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

mindphlux posted:

couple all that with the fact that restaurant employees tend to be notoriously flaky and strange employees, and I think you have it buttoned and sealed right there. "right to work" states are probably an even bigger burden on operators - where's the incentive to pay someone a really sweet wage if they can still just up and leave whenever the hell they want to?

I thought "right to work" was just about keeping unions from forming and letting employers fire people whenever they wanted.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

You probably shouldn't buy oil for frying if the smoke point of that oil is at or below 375f.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Casu Marzu posted:

Who cares about actual restaurants? Just eat street meat the whole time. :v:

Sounds kinky and fun!

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

I just got a 3 lb wild boar ham, what should I do with it?

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

Is it cured or do you just have a huge piece of boarbutt?

huge piece of boarbutt.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

I don't see why I gotta pay that dude a C note for one of those cards when I can just get some business cards that say "Will write good internet review for preferential service"

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

I can't even bike to work in the summer months and I only live like 2 miles from my work and in NC. I get drenched in sweat in no time.

fake edit: something something I'm a fatass.

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

I've been loving me some lentils lately and have fixed them a bunch of different ways so far. Anyone got some good lentil recipes that are a bit different from the norm?

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

The Midniter posted:

Speaking of cheese curds, I just got the curds I ordered from a farm here in NC...I never really understood how a food could "squeak" while eating it but I sure do now!!!

Mine are cheddar-colored with annatto - is this traditional? I could swear all the pictures I've seen of filthy Canadians and their poutine that the curds are typically white.

What farm here in NC did you get them from?

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Or leave that skin on and make Siew yoke

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

The Midniter posted:

I had my air conditioner going all last weekend when it got up to the mid-80's. Last night I had to close all the windows because it was so chilly, and shivered taking my dog out this morning. (North Carolina)

yeah I left the windows open on sat night and woke up to the house being like 62 in the morning in Raleigh. The weather has been all over the place here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delicious Sci Fi
Jul 17, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

I don't think it's as bad as the "Oreo cookie balls" that my (non-cooking) buddy makes once a year. Grind up a whole package of Oreos with cocoa powder, cream cheese and powdered sugar, roll up into balls, chill and serve. loving disgusting, but he is so proud of them that I don't have the heart to tell him that.

A woman at my work makes those at christmas and calls them Oreo Truffles and man they are so bad. There are a couple of ladies here who scarf them down.

On the Fieri knife thing I like how everything has a couple of names along with a couple of dumb uses. Knuckle Sandwich Dragon Dagger - combo off set serrated and fork.