Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

I've got my Vita and a memory card pre-ordered but I cant decide on a launch game. I really like Uncharted but I wanna wait until it gets cheaper. I've been thinking about Wipeout or Virtual Tennis or even perhaps Shinobido. Does anybody have any idea how many demos there are gonna be on the store during the launch window?

Also my PSN: AngelesXO

http://www.klaver.co.uk/ps3goons/index.php?u=34

AngelesXO fucked around with this message at Feb 14, 2012 around 18:40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Policenaut posted:

Wow thanks. Okay I see that there is demo from all the games I am currently interested so I'll probably wait for them to come here and try them out. Or if my impatience takes over(very likely) just buy one of them on the PSN store.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Policenaut posted:

SCEA will be releasing a demo for Unit 13 this Tuesday

The demo features only a single mission, but allows you to play said mission with any of the game's six characters. Scores and game progression will carry over to the full game which is due March 6th.

Yes this is good news, i'm very interested in the game. Can I download this on US store on my playstation and then put on the vita or will I have to wait for it to come to EU store?

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Policenaut posted:

They'll probably release it at the same time on the EU Store. I think the US/EU versions have the same release date so it all evens out.

Well I certainly hope so. Sometimes they like to forget about us euros and just not release all the demos here or release them significantly later.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

The EU store had a Vita update http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012...launch-edition/

Some of those prices just seem ridiculous, like F1 and Fifa at 45 pounds! I though the games were gonna be cheaper in the psn store.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Blodskur posted:

Holy gently caress EU PSN guys, download the Uncharted Maps DLC and you'll get the entire game for 79p right now.

Thanks for this! Dont have worry about a launch game anymore

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Leyburn posted:

I can't see the Uncharted maps DLC listed on my PSN. Has it been pulled already?

Try searching "Uncharted Golden abyss". That's how I found it

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Finally got my Vita yesterday and as a lot of people already said the screen is amazing. Played some Uncharted and really liked after I got used to the aiming.

Anyway, so if I remember right Persona 4 releases in june in Japan, how long do you guys think it take to release over here?

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Joystiq just posted a very positive review of Gravity Rush http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/24/g...orient-express/

Also the metacritic at the moment is 92, granted there are only 4 reviews but still. I don't know why I wasn't very excited before, but now I can't wait for the demo.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

So apparently there is a Resistance demo on the EU store, you just have go to the full game page and there should be a trial available. Unfortunately it's almost 3 gigs and I had delete a lot stuff to fit it to my memory card.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Ein Bear posted:

Do you have to download it via a PS3 or something? I can only find the Online Pass for Resistance on my Vita, no full game, demo or anything :S

No, I downloaded it from my vita. Try going to the "Top Picks" section and the first game should be Resistance.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Jet Set Radio HD finally got a release date, October 16. That's about a month later than the other versions. But the price is nice though, only 10 bucks.

AngelesXO fucked around with this message at Aug 10, 2012 around 16:43

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Some positive news about the Need for Speed Most Wanted http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08...itas-hidden-gem

I am definitely getting excited now knowing it's not going to be a half-assed port.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

I've been playing some Need for Speed and I am really liking so far. But I don't know if I suck at game or is the game kinda hard?

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Yesss finally got my Persona 4 Golden. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that I had go to four different store's to finally get it.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

uPen posted:

For anyone else having trouble the bottom of the vita has 2 numbers.

Left: AB-012345678-ABC1001
Right: HU1234567

Add the bolded number to the end of the right number to get HU12345678 and put that into the website.

This worked for me, thanks.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

Rinkles posted:

Why hasn't there been any hubbub about this game? It looks great, costs $3 and apparently came out yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDht0WuK7k

It'll be episodic.

Huh that seems pretty interesting and I enjoyed the Layton games. Hadn't heard about this game before.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

So today MotoGP 13 was released on the Vita in Europe. From what I've played it seems to be a very good port of the console version. The career mode and online are intact and the frame rate is stable. Online works well though there are not many people playing.Graphics are good but nothing mind blowing. I'd definitely recommend the game if you are looking for competent racing game.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

I am also really impressed by the Killzone: Mercenary beta. Looks amazing and the frame rate has been solid. I'm somehow doing better in this than the Killzone 3 multiplayer, so I don't know maybe that's why I like it. One question though, does it have a run button? Because I haven't found it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

So I bought OlliOlli from PSN sale, and Woah if it isn't an addicting and fun game. I feel it's kinda hard starting out but getting better at the game is so satisfying. Definitely recommend for people to check out.