Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
Congrats on the new baby :) Healthy and ok I hope?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...
High five new parent pal! :):hf::)

Also, I've started watching burn notice with my wife on netflix. We're up to season six. The product placement voice overs are so obnoxiously noticeable. We get it, Hyundai, you paid money to take focus from the awesome Charger to your stupid coupe, you don't need to make Michael talk about how great it is too :(

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Man you guys are just jumping to conclusions on it being his kid. Have the test results come back yet? Don't get suckered into raising some other man's kid. If it's not just a new roommate or whatever.

Congratulations on the new kid/roommate/successful kidnapping/opening of the the new nursery/maternity ward (select one).

(no seriously congrats though)

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

Dawncloack posted:

Congrats on the new baby :) Healthy and ok I hope?

Yep -- everyone's healthy! Sleepless, but healthy. It's been four years since our last one, and I'd forgotten how much the first few weeks suuuuuuuck.

Volmarias posted:

High five new parent pal! :):hf::)

Also, I've started watching burn notice with my wife on netflix. We're up to season six. The product placement voice overs are so obnoxiously noticeable. We get it, Hyundai, you paid money to take focus from the awesome Charger to your stupid coupe, you don't need to make Michael talk about how great it is too :(

I felt so bad for the show at that point. :(

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!

SpookyLizard posted:

Congratulations on the new kid/roommate/successful kidnapping/opening of the the new nursery/maternity ward (select one).

Only one?

SpookyLizard posted:

(no seriously congrats though)

Thanks!

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

FiddlersThree posted:

I felt so bad for the show at that point. :(

Wait until the Microsoft tablets come into play...

Congrats mate :)

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

One congratulations per message :colbert:

Dreamsicle
Oct 16, 2013

Not sure when these threads get moved to the archive, but I'm going to bump before then since OP says he still plans to finish.

I hope parenting is treating you well.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Dreamsicle posted:

Not sure when these threads get moved to the archive, but I'm going to bump before then since OP says he still plans to finish.

I hope parenting is treating you well.

Also eagerly awaiting the conclusion.

(I finished watching Burn Notice, but never finished JA2, op please solve this problem for me in an entertaining fashion :()

FiddlersThree
Mar 13, 2010

Elliot, you IDIOT!
I think I'm gonna give it one more cycle for me to try and pick it back up again, and if I can't get rolling in the next couple months, I'll probably have to mercy-kill the LP. Between being busier at work and busier at home, the time that I used to have to put into the LP has largely disappeared, and although I hate the idea of leaving it unfinished (especially so close to the end), I'm just not sure I'll be able to give it a satisfactory conclusion.

Not pulling the plug just yet -- I'm going to make an effort to break the inertia -- but at this point I'm just not sure I can make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

FiddlersThree posted:

I'm just not sure I'll be able to give it a satisfactory conclusion.

Well, to be fair, that would make it a perfectly accurate reflection of Burn Notice as a whole.

• Locked thread