Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

my story is a bit different from the normal stories

yeah same

https://twitter.com/tailsgottrolled/status/1641979908837761024/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin
Tails gets Trolled visual novel when

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

samcarsten posted:

Tails gets Trolled visual novel when

I was making this like 10 years ago which is the next best thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wgc5AmyD5Q

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
There's a message from the production team on the Discord, and I'll just say it really made me think about how all this began.

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin

BiggerJ posted:

There's a message from the production team on the Discord, and I'll just say it really made me think about how all this began.

Do tell.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

It's really best if you read it yourself by joining the Discord and clicking the link in the newest post in 'other-updates'. If you don't want to join Discord, this is the Google Doc linked there - anyone with a Discord account can confirm it.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

BiggerJ posted:

It's really best if you read it yourself by joining the Discord and clicking the link in the newest post in 'other-updates'. If you don't want to join Discord, this is the Google Doc linked there - anyone with a Discord account can confirm it.

This is standard rear end TGT dialogue? Why are people vague-posting about it?

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

Speaking of, there's a joke about coasters in it that someone sent to me before because they thought it might be a TGT reference. Not so sure myself but with one of the comic covers having the iconic Tails face drawn on it you never know!

Bug Squash posted:

It's just japes because people in the Discord seem to have come to the conclusion that Tails Gets Trolled is officially over because its been 10/11 days without a new page (even though there's been longer breaks in the past) and I joked that I would put up an official statement on Tails Gets Trolled's "cancellation".

If you guys want to know the real reason why there's been some longer breaks between pages in general, its because a good 90% of the people helping draw TGT are well, working adults with responsibilities and sometimes don't have too much free time on hand to work on the comic as a result. This is especially true for Lazerbot himself and his brother Shims haha.

Anyway here's some pages I've forgot to post, including one that's come out this very day.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Bug Squash posted:

i can't believe you don't recognize the very first trolling incident in tgt smh what a fake fan

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Tails is manning up! It took a decade plus but we’re finally here. And I’m now more excited for the Cheeto Man showdown than with Troll King. But I guess Satan is going to be the true final boss? This story took some turns.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

A new page of the ultimate alternate reality in the meantime while progress is being done for the main series:

As an aside I've been recapping this thread and saving most of the images just in case they actually go boom after the whole "imgur removing old pictures" thing man there's been some seriously great fanarts in the past, even some that I never really saw when I first went through this whole thread. Good poo poo. Also just some stuff that's nice to have for help in archiving, like any screenshots of Lazerbot's old deviantart accounts or his Facebook (which I see coolbob has posted one example already), super interesting stuff to look at years later.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

but Sonic can't swim :ohdear:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
lol, didn't even bother opening the window.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
The Defenestration of Toad Town

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

fighting weed

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I forget why they're fighting.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I think it was established around 2014

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Data Graham posted:

I think it was established around 2014

it was actually established like 2 pages ago when shadow got mad at him for leaving tails in the woods

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

A couple of new pages:

A little background - the artist working on the Shadow vs Knuckles scene has been occupied with a lot of other things + the last page of this scene is longer than usual (enough that its going to be split in two when its done). In the meantime most of the chapter has been done while we're waiting for the next page(s) of his scene, so after talking it over with Lazerbot and the other artists we've decided to pass over the next two pages (for now, they'll be out when he's done and he's a little insistent on doing it by himself) since he needs time to cook, and air the rest of the chapter because it's pretty much near complete.

There's also been some new underbite troll pages by lazerbot in the interim:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hahaha, did Knuckles just pull a "nothing personnel kid" on Shadow?

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
Goon, Goon, Goons rear end goon

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

It's that time of year again, time to bump the thread with an update:
ultimatetailsgetstrolled posted the latest animated version of Chapter 10 and the Kermit monologue segment is out of this world.
It starts at 17 minutes in if you're curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tORDbXAWL7U

As an aside, I was the one who started the first few motion comics (ch. 1-4), but they really took the torch and ran with it to new heights after I stopped. Top notch work and music selections.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

JazzFlight posted:

It's that time of year again, time to bump the thread with an update:
ultimatetailsgetstrolled posted the latest animated version of Chapter 10 and the Kermit monologue segment is out of this world.
It starts at 17 minutes in if you're curious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tORDbXAWL7U

As an aside, I was the one who started the first few motion comics (ch. 1-4), but they really took the torch and ran with it to new heights after I stopped. Top notch work and music selections.

Glorious.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Oh man. I usually rely on this thread to keep up with the comic. Had no idea I was missing this many pages since the thread has been dead for a bit.

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

Pug Rodeo posted:

Oh man. I usually rely on this thread to keep up with the comic. Had no idea I was missing this many pages since the thread has been dead for a bit.

For anyone else who uses this thread to keep up with new pages: I gotchu

Edit: However I would recommend from now on to check http://www.tailsgetstrolled.org because people rarely post in this thread anymore and I'm not doing this again

Remainder of Chapter 27 (besides the last Shadow vs. Knuckles page which is still missing):

Chapter 27.5 DBZ joke pages (the last ones they plan to make, thankfully):

Chapter 27.5 (so far):

Ultimate Alternate Reality:

(fun fact: i drew this page)

Adventures of Underbite Troll:

Bugs and Daffy's Story:

My thoughts:
  • The Sonic and Eggman scene in UAR was pretty funny
  • I'm glad the Shadow and Troll Slaiyers plotline is finally continuing after like 10 years

coolbob fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 7, 2023

coolbob
Apr 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgcV-7y_tPA

mery chritmas

SoggyWrist
Nov 11, 2021

drat it's been a while. A lot of poo poo has been going down in the series since the last posts here, that summarizing it would probably result in a novel being written.

But we're nearing the end of the new "chapter" (27.5) and there's been an interest from Lazerbot and the fellows helping with the comic in hearing some feedback. There's a form we've set up for this here if you guys are interested. High shovel

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

which is gonna end first, this or one piece?

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Lazy_Liberal posted:

which is gonna end first, this or one piece?

https://twitter.com/tailsgottrolled/status/1772346896297640188/photo/1

This, apparently.

(Or not. The final page is the day before April Fools' Day, after all.)

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Scholtz posted:

https://twitter.com/tailsgottrolled/status/1772346896297640188/photo/1

This, apparently.

(Or not. The final page is the day before April Fools' Day, after all.)

Schrodinger's Fox.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Wrap up everything in a single page?
No more side plots added.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

if they prank me, i swear to G-d