Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

:h:Knight of the
Rainbow Table.:h:
The sheer length of this thing is just astounding. Imagine this person, however old they are, sitting down with a mouse and MS Paint for literal goddamn hours creating this.

He'll kick you apart!
He'll kick you apart!
Ooh! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

simplefish posted:

I'm just wondering when the correct term for "bullying" became "trolling". I thought trolling was bullying on the internet. This is clearly 'real' life.
Kid spends most of his social time online. Not complicated. :smith:

As for the possibility of him being dangerous... Nah. Lots of kids, especially kids who feel ostracized by their peers have dark thoughts that manifest in the form of grandiose and often violent fantasies. I got mine out playing Dungeons and Dragons, for instance.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

Cows Go Moose posted:

You know, when I saw this, I couldn't help but think that it would look great as one of those art shifts you see in Spongebob.

Hahahaha holy poo poo this thread is my love. I completely skimmed over the part where the troll tells his goddamn life story. There's some continuity to this, however weak, and that's both hilarious and kind of terrifying. Somehow the level of effort he's put into it is more upsetting than the violence. I mean, gently caress, he could do like me and at least squander his youth playing DnD and actually talking to people.

I made some things.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

UnsubRedun posted:

:regd08::regd08::regd08:

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

killstealing posted:

Gang tags please, thanks in advance.

Sweet Jesus yes.

I think we are underestimating this young artist's ability to capture the expressions of the distraught and traumatized.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

Commissar posted:

Those are eyes that have seen too much.
He half-sleeps at night and gouges trolls out of holes all day. Two-thirds of his company has been killed or wounded. He will return to attack this morning. How much can a fox endure?

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

powerofrecall posted:

Too much time in the fox holes.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I am loving this guy's stuff so, so much. Threads like this are why I joined these forums. :allears:

Since we're picking our favorite parts, I might as well throw this bit out there:

I swear, it looks like he's shrugging. He just does not give a gently caress.

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

You've made my night. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Prancelot
Mar 7, 2008

We're laughing with you, lazerbut, not at you.

Eta: ...No. No, I won't fix it.

Sir Prancelot fucked around with this message at 07:54 on Feb 20, 2012