Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
So uh, hey kid, wanna talk about how school's going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

James Trickington posted:

Why is Luigi "the sissy"?

Because even in a terrible fanfic no one likes Luigi.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Almost Smart posted:

Every single panel is new avatar material.

I really need an av of Bugs Bunny as THE GAY.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Der Luftwaffle posted:

This whole trolling situation escalated really quickly :stare:.

Seriously I can't get over how fast it went from 'heh, heh, heh, that dude's gay' to 'welp time to knife fight'. I think we crossed into 'gang fight' territory three and a half chapters ago.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
We've all been there, unable to take it in the butt from xbox anymore.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cuckoo posted:

His mom is just as batshit as he is and they both crashed into a gaming store that refused to let him in or something.

Wait what I haven't followed that stuff since we found out he was racist when Obama got elected, what the hell?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hey Lazer, if you're still reading I'll repeat my question I'd love addressed in a future work of art.

Glitterbomber posted:

So uh, hey kid, wanna talk about how school's going?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
We don't like to talk about it but he was gang banged to death by trolls.

I can't get enough of this saga.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

odd2k posted:

Lazerbot, please study the attached picture. You know what to do.

If the big boss is Alf I'll never not be supporting this comic.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Uh is his reference for Ronald that creepy Asian girl cosplay meme where she's like, eating a foot dressed up in clown gear and poo poo?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hsien-Ko posted:

Yeah I'm kind of afraid he might feel like he has to shoehorn all these characters in somehow because of the thread. Can't we just let him do his own thing?

Yea if there's one thing this dude would suffer doing, it's adding random characters, anyway back to the tale of Doug and Chester the Cheetah...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Shlapintogan posted:

I'm getting the strangest feeling that Tails Gets Trolled is going to end up being some sort of weird retelling of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Never pursue Mario!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sir_Vondruke_IV posted:

I'm fully expecting Waluigi to save the day.

Only if he goes "WAHAHAHAH I'MMA GONNA WIN" like in Mario Party.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Krinkle posted:

haha all this from just trolling tails. like all this loss of life could have been averted if they just avoided that guy who was too fat to bury

I seriously love that. This whole bloody, insane, war could have not happened if they didn't call the fox dude a bitchlord or something. This is the world crafted for us by a brilliant soul.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chief Savage Man posted:

I'm too attached to Bobby Hill. Though at this rate, he might make an appearance in TGT.

My dad sold propane and propane accessories, until they raped him to death.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I like to imagine the sniper saw that and went 'haha ok no way will this work...HOLY poo poo!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Did he get a double headshot snipe with a shotgun? Looks like Jesus IS the way.