Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!

Flavor Bear posted:

Embreaded?

Stealin' my posts, Bro. Also: "I'M SO MAD. I'M GONNA HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SO I WON'T BE SO MAD."

However, to be perfectly honest, if these insults were better this might actually be funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting too!
Woah. Wait. Stop the bus.

I need to point out this guy is twenty years old and his spelling and grammar is, in fact, THAT BAD. :psyduck:

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

He also has a youtube series. Which, in my opinion, is better than Sonic Gets Trolled.

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

Fozzle posted:

I refuse to believe this guy is 20. This has "child" written all over it. Unless he's autistic.

The Youtube videos support this hypothesis. http://youtu.be/B8Fxd1mlN6Y

his little brother works on this with him and a lot of these rat videos were made a couple of years ago. However, you would have to convince me something ISN'T wrong with him.

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

What if Lazerbot is the new chrischan and he starts making lovely vlog videos and we get to hear his lovely homophobic opinions. :allears:

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

UnsubRedun posted:

Unless a mod steps in an hands them out. I don't know if this is "big" enough for gang tags, though, despite the money we've put into SA so far.

If this isn't big enough for gang tags, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Hell, I've been meaning to change my avatar, I'd be willing to chip in the extra couple of dollars for it.

UnsubRedun posted:

The last panel is just THE ARISTOCRATS with the Papyrus font.

the papyrus makes it classy.

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

Death by Meteor posted:

I wanted to contribute.

pretty sure this is the best fan art. all other fan arts can go get trolled. :colbert:

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

Dresh posted:

Best thing about Dark Sonic, here's the clip where he shows up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtvplkXKSaY

That's it. That's the entirety of his appearance in the series and he never comes up again, yet the Sonic fandom is obsessed with him.

Of course they are, it's Sonic's deep dark pure angst. Do you truly expect any different?

James Trickington posted:

(Edit: I missed this "Mermaid Shelly" incident - google leaves me at mermaidshelly.com. Is this the thing? There's a mermaid with a katana.)

if you check the front page someone wrote a comedy goldmine article that summarizes the thread.

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

I think this is the first and last time I will ever draw sonic the hedgehog.

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

fivetwo posted:

why is his anus prolapsed?

Because his girlfriend has a man dick and fucks all the fags in town. :colbert:

It's really a herpes infested micro penis, but I like your interpretation better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octane Diesel
Sep 27, 2011

Mush Man posted:

Good job. You guys made the front page.

Tails Gets Trolled

My contributions never get featured on the front page. I know I'm a retard that sucks dinosaur nipples, SA. Stop trilling me.

:negative: