Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Pop Pop Ret posted:

Stalk the person as you wear a mask.

Kill them and then make their body vanish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
There's a Tim in the Tim. He's Timming a Tim on Tim's Timmy. Tim Tim Tim. Is Tim. Tim.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Marble Hornets Season 3: *sigh* More Tapes...

(note I'm saying this because Jay said it not because I'm tired of the format)

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Commissar posted:

I maintain that Alex is Tim, and Jessica is Slendy. Ever see Slendy and Jess in the same room? And I shouldn't even need to explain the first one.

No, Alex is Jessica, Tim is the Operator, and Jay is a stretched out tree

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Hey...I WONDER IF THE GUITAR CASE IS IMPORTANT

And by that I really mean...I wonder how it's important.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

MistahBread posted:

Wait a minute, can somebody clarify something for me? I thought Jay didn't remember much(any?) of the original MH filming? Hence why he and Troy acted like strangers when he interviewed him way back in season 1. Now he says he remembers hanging out with him and filming etc?

Just so you are aware, Troy is the name of the actor that plays Jay, while Tim is the character Jay interviewed in entry 15 (Tim's real name is also Tim).

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Maybe TTA is a separate being but can possess anyone? So anyone could have been TTA at anytime but not remember it

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Happy Landfill posted:

Holy poo poo! I'm so glad to hear they're okay! Sending good thoughts their way :ohdear:

I read this as "Slending good thoughts their way"

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

That looks nothing like her

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

I bet there isn't even a slenderman

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Why does Tim come back and attack Jay? Did he see Alex take Jessica and he's trying to get Jay to leave and pursue her? Trying to get Jay out before the Operator comes back? Or is he just trying to get them both killed? I strongly lean toward Masky being a good guy trying to power through his confused blackout state to help Jay, but it's open to interpretation.

I think that, while Jay was uploading entry #32, the two masks went into Jessica's room, knocked her out, and maybe brought her downstairs, then went back up for Jay. We can see she's out cold over Masky's shoulder in the current entry. Tim (as Masky) was only attacking Jay to knock him out, like Jessica. I feel like they were both going to be brought into the woods, but Jay's quick reaction time and Tim's bum leg allowed Jay to get away.

Of course, they might have gotten Jessica all the way into the woods before Tim went back for Jay. There's no way to be sure how much time passes between the end of #32 and the beginning of #33. Not to mention Jay has time to go into Jessica's room, find the safe combo, go back to his room, open the safe, grab the tapes, etc.

But I don't think Tim, whether as himself or as masky, is antagonistic. There have just been too many opportunities for him to gently caress Jay over where he has done no such thing.

As for why Masky distorts the camera...:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

PatTwo posted:

does Troy remember he has an SA account and that he has a loving active thread he can always come to

Loving? You got the word filter on there young man?

• Locked thread