Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Best Beerboyz yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

We are all maskies at night.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

IIRC the first MH thread was created under the false impression that the series was actually an ARG, and GBS is where those threads go I guess. The thread gets nowhere near the amount of dialogue now as it did during the days of season 1. It probably should go in some quiet sub forum now.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

What the gently caress were those lights flashing next to Tim when he was resting under the tree? When he gets up you can see that there's nothing there except grass. There were also a few instances of little specks of light flashing while he was walking in the building he found Alex in.

And it looks like SM is flipping off the camera.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Yeah after watching it a couple times I think it's Alex coming from the right. Did Tim follow him? It doesn't seem like he was aware of the light or anything behind him. I guess Brian's death is the following day. Do we know if Alex took Seth to the basement of that building before or after all this?

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

He may still be bedridden, F5ing the hell out of Jay's twitter.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Loved the entry and the development of this whole drat series. Who would have ever thought they would actually break the fourth wall?

I hope Tim cools off and decides it might be a Huge Mistake to ignore everything and not help Jay. I don't really buy that Jay's prodding is the catalyst for Tim becoming the MM since even Jay experienced a lull in the craziness when he decided to lay low and not do anything for a while, but then out of nowhere his apartment building burned down and poo poo got nutty again. I remember people saying that that may have happened to call Jay to action again.

The problem is that helping Jay entails...what? Saving Jessica? Kill Alex? Tim was totally right to call Jay out on his little "detective videos" because other than letting us in on the whole series of events that has happened, Jay has done absolute poo poo to make a positive difference.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Tim drives away angrily. Jay, quietly sobbing, looks into the camera and says in a cracked voice,

"Twas all for boners."

The End.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Maybe Jay accidentally dropped one of the documents and the Slender Man was merely trying to catch up and give it back to him?

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Maybe a haunted camera is literally TTA. Just floats around and shoots disturbing things.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

legoman727 posted:

http://imgur.com/IvLlI

Probably seeing things, but.

Slenderpig spotted.

I've always liked the parallels between Alex and Jay. Both of them are obsessed with the operator for different reasons. Homicidal Alex using it to hide bodies or maybe even sacrifice bodies to it. Jay obsessed with stopping it and saving his friend. Neither of them can seem to run away from the problem so their mutual obsession with it manifest in two distinct ways (good and evil). An interesting similarity between them is a second mutual obsession which is documenting everything that happens around them. Both of them need Tim. Alex needs to get rid of Tim so that he can summon the operator without worrying about any masky ambushes, and Jay needs Tim to help him stop the insanity.

I think Tim is screwed. He's gone into the woods with Jay once I think. Last time he started going into the woods with someone was when Alex was scouting MH locations (i.e. plotting to kill Tim). He survived Alex's attack but I don't think he'll be so lucky this time.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

And that they're finally going to team up to fight evil which is not a big deal at all I guess.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Yeah like others have said I found this entry to be genuinely unsettling. I feel terrible for how hosed up Tim gets. Drowning in water, screaming while getting dragged through the woods, losing his mind in a hospital. And that there's so many cuts makes everything disorienting. When Tim drove away from Jay all I could think was how I'd do the same thing because gently caress everything and everyone after that poo poo storm of horror.

I love the gopro cameras!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I think Tim was absolutely hallucinating in the hospital and the pills are for his brain, meant to subdue the episodes of craziness. I thought it was really creepy after he took all those drat pills and then shuffled down endless hallways clinging to the handrail.

Don't really know what to make of his reaction to the follow me/he is a liar room but I think he was definitely trying to buy some time with the excuse that he needed to see if he still had a job before taking Jay back to the hospital. He probably is just embarrassed to tell Jay he took all his pills and needs to go refill them at Walgreen's.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Marble Hornets season 3: if you're not jaded by now, get out

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Whispered Faith is good especially after episode 5, but the poor production quality (the sound as someone pointed out earlier) keeps me from really enjoying it.

As for MH I'm on board with the theory that skimasky is future Jay helping present Jay along the right path because if it were anyone else from the show I wouldn't be surprised.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

The real question is how many months has it been since we've seen slendermom?

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Pham Nuwen posted:

Film students hate him! Local unknowable horror discovers one weird trick to lose weight.

Oh god someone please make a terrible before/after ad gif to go with this.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

That is hosed. Is EMH supposed to end soon then? I admit the only info I've gotten about it is reading what other people have to say about it in this thread.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

fullroundaction posted:

New Marble Beerboys tonight

More excited about this than the next MH entry.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I always considered the future (or, for the originalists, past) Jay theory to be the best because no other theory seems better than the next with MH. Might as well support the most absurd and least likely to be true.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

This is the poo poo I miss from the threads a few years ago, except your theory is actually plausible unlike every other MH theory.

I thought the latest entry was good, and bringing that god drat distortion hole is at least one loose end that's been tied up. If only Jay would have looked in that stupid hole four years ago!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I'm curious if this was the first time Alex was able to really confront the operator (run through it?). There was that one entry from season 1 in the field where he starts walking towards him telling him to get off the set which must have happened a few days/weeks before when this entry happened.

I also think this entry definitely helps the theory that Amy is skimask/TTA. Apparently Alex was (boldly) lying to her since the very beginning of Marble Hornets. You can hear her say that it sounds like he's riding in the car and he's just like, "no, I'm not in the car." And the lies continue later on when the two of them are living together and she finds his video camera. I remember back when that entry came out there was an argument over whether Alex was lying to Amy and knew drat well there was a camera in the closet or if he was genuinely surprised that there was a camera suddenly back in his house. Since that last lie actually ended up summoning the operator into the living room the HE LIES and YOU DID THIS messages the TTA videos are known for are making more sense to me.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I'd lost track of MH for quite a while and just watched 71-73 consecutively and now I am loving back into this poo poo. I really enjoyed Tim and Jay's foray into the empty house and I have to agree with the goon who first explained why it was Alex's house that skimask/TTA broke into when he/she hijacked J's youtube account to post his/her Day in the Life vid. J and Tim have to find and join forces with TTA because he/she knows where Alex is living and even has the balls/extra testosterone to steal his pills!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

"Something awful is lurking out there, watching, and waiting for you."

I laughed.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Hoody is Amy and she has Alex. The tape is something really bad that J has done like kill Jessica (which someone already mentioned I think). Either that or something that Tim has done that would cause Jay to never trust him again. What's on that drat tape!

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

They never did check the rest of the house. Maybe they have him... in the downstairs room.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Haha owned that pathetic GBS thread.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

God how many years has it been since Jay started filming himself. That's gonna drive him even more crazy.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Last time on Marble Hornets: Tim hijacks the channel and uploads an entry but decides not to use Jay's tired style of white text on black background, opting instead for a white comic sans over blue background.

Ted!! Nooo, Ted, my camera! And don't you dare upload any of this to the channel!

C'mon Beerboyz

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Who is that walking on the second floor at around 11:55 when Tim unlocks the front door? He quickly gets Slendersick and bolts the gently caress out after that.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

I had thought it was Alex too but if that was Alex then who did Tim hide from that came down through the manhole?

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

big mean giraffe posted:

Best news ever.

It really is, and if more Nature Break is what I get for following MH for so long now then so be it.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

Let the theories come now.

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

If only Alex hadn't been so desperate for actors, Tim wouldn't have been there to start this whole thing. I feel pretty let down by the hoody reveal too, but that was probably going to happen no matter what because of the way his secret identity was so hyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLARPUS
Apr 3, 2008
Seeing that.
Seeing as.

What was all that poo poo about Tim being a "source?" He's a source of the SlenderMan? Were they implying Jessica's a source too then? Perhaps Tim and Jessica are actually SlenderAdam and SlenderEve, the progenitors of the SlenderMan

• Locked thread