Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

I was very excited upon seeing an Operator symbol stamped envelope in my mail today! Unfortunately, they mistakenly sent me season 1 instead of season 2. :smith: Both invoices I have (from the mail and from when I ordered) were correct, so I emailed the DVD people and hopefully it'll get taken care of soon. Oh well, I wasn't going to have time to watch it until after this week anyways and I didn't need the temptation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Pope Guilty posted:

Watch it anyway, you'll have plenty of extra time once you stop sleeping.
B-but I already have season 1! :ohdear: I actually just lent it to a friend a week or so ago; maybe this will be one of those situations where she perpetually forgets to return it, but Downtown Explosions will let me keep the extra copy so it's a win-win?

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

4:50 As soon as I saw Alex bend over and pick up that rod, I went "Ooh poo poo. This is bad." :ohdear: That was a really cool Slendy shot! What knocked over the camera, his presence?

• Locked thread