Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
Is Jay still wearing the strapped-on camera? Because if he is, it might be interesting if there are crazy slender-happenings going on that are shown on film that happened in the shop that Jay has no memory of.
But that might be using the memory loss gimmick too much, and would rely on twitter knowledge to be as effective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011

Iron Chitlin posted:

Well Jay did work as a script supervisor on the original film,

Something here doesn't smell right. What if Jay is the one really responsible for the original horribleness of the student film?
I just cracked the code. Unreliable narrator indeed.

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
A little bit of character analysis:

Since we now know that Tim was a secondary camera man, It seems that most of his memories of events might have been through the camera lens.
If Tim has created a mental divide between the mask and his conscious self, the focus is on strange Videos, because that might be the way he remembers what happened during Marble Hornets.
So, this has manifested through his mental state as the only way to express/suppress past events, and is why TTA is only communicating through strange Videos.

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
Actually, how long did Tim know Alex? Did they just meet for the film, are they from the same area? The answer seems to be a no for both, but I'll still be paying attention to that.
Also, TTA still seems anti-slendy/anti-Alex to me. So, we still have to see what it is exactly that Alex does before the big slaughter to draw the Operator's attention/wrath/favor, and how Tim was living with these symptoms and if he wasn't seeing or being compelled by the Operator.

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
Or he could just point him towards the in-universe youtube channel.

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
Okay, if we can't have a Tim reaction video as an official episode, it needs to be a dvd extra.

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
Jury's still out, but that might be my favorite reaction video.

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
thunder and lightning. a big storm's coming, and we'll need an ark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recursive Expanse
May 4, 2011
Man, if teleporting through a world like that involves so much swimming, no wonder that one guy's looking for a boat.

• Locked thread