Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.

Docjowles posted:

A couple things I remember them clarifying or pointing out (gonna spoiler this I guess since a bunch of people don't have their DVD's):

In Entry 30, right when Jessica shuts the door to her room around 2:55, they talk about how there's a cardboard silhouette of "something" behind her. Can anyone see it? I can't but I have a small laptop screen. I can convince myself I see part of the Operator but that just feels like the Season 1 "Where's Slendo" game where most of the time it was jack poo poo :spergin:.

This was given a brief mention when the video came out:(last post at bottom of page)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3368080&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=22

Appears to have been pretty quickly dropped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.
The footage of Jay at the antiques store has the same "stutter" effect we saw when Jay was talking to Tim on the phone.

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

Dear Jay -

We all know that "I never want to go back there again" actually means you WILL be going back, alone and at night. Please take five seconds before you go to focus the beam of your MagLight so you don't end up with that huge-rear end dark spot in the center of the beam.

Thanks!

PS - Oh, God! Why did I watch this in the middle of the night?

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

Angela Christine posted:

I wonder if he's going to attempt to unredact them at all? Solvents like rubbing alcohol and even normal sunlight will fade out inks at different rates, so deliberately exposing small portions of the pages might fade the marker and leave the ballpoint ink clear enough to read.

First thing to try is a night vision camera. Many black pigments are actually invisible to infrared.

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

Necros posted:

HumperMonkey's (and his brother 50 Foot Ant's) stories about the Damned of the 2/19th and Tandy were the best things to come out of the ghost story threads. That guy was a really good author.

Here's the first one. http://sa.mrbill.net/humpermonkey.html Unfortunately I don't know the story index page at mrbills site. Tandy and the barracks themselves make great creepy antagonists.

http://www.nothotbutspicy.com/para/

Better site. HumperMonkey, 50FootAnt, and lots of ghost story compilations from past threads

• Locked thread