Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
I just started watching the DVD, and what I really dig is that despite the love I have for watching the videos live, is that it's so much easier to actually absorb The Plot when everything is presented in 90 minutes straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
See, I don't think that trailer does a good jump at capturing anything that makes MH so interesting.
At 51 seconds or so, you get a full look at their SM model, and it's poo poo. It looks like it belongs in Battle Arena Toshinden. Meanwhile, The MH Crew managed to make a Slenderman that looks quite realistic, and we still can't figure out exactly how they made it.
Also, nothing happens. I was going to turn this into a joke about how that's actually the game capturing the state of the series lately, but then I remembered the tunnels.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
Saul Slendermen is almost as good as the Breaking Bad/Star Wars photoshop thread.
Almost.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
If I had one who actually went and attempted to recreate Episode 1, he would have just gotten my entire drat bowl of candy.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
Part of me hopes that, yep this is it. Jay is dead. They've been building (whether intentionally or not) this idea that Jay is a bit of a buffoon about this whole thing but that it's a loveable fool sorta thing and he's gonna Win. Then he just stumbles into Alex, gets shot, barely manages to not die, only to get Slender-ported. I'd be interested in seeing Tim take over as Protagonist til the end of this season(series?) if only to see what changes.

• Locked thread