Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Basically everyone ran out of money and the AFER lawsuit is pretty much the only shot for the next 2-4 years. Prop 8 wiped everyone out and it would have taken years of work and money to win in 2012. There are a lot of people upset that nobody really tried.

New PPP poll out of North Carolina is interesting. Amendment 1 is up 53-38. Full results in PDF.

If you're optimistic, only 31% understand what the amendment does and we lead 42-41 when it's explained.

If you're pessimistic, the crosstabs suck, even when it's explained, and we're not winning unless we run up the score among 18-29 year olds.

I did my absentee voting to oppose this (also to see how long we can keep Santorum in the race). My vote probably won't help though. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I absentee-voted against the Amendment already. But its absentee voting, which they don't even count unless things are close. :(

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

And there are about 30-50% more Democratic ballots cast than Republican, so far. And more Women voting too. I have a feeling that will change on election day though.

• Locked thread