Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
I've seen that map in the OP a few places before and every time it makes my eyes bleed. Those red and blue stripes give me migranes!! In fact, I hate it so much that I made this one today: do you want to add it to the op or replace the one in the op?

With this one, it's easier to see at a glance which states have any sort of same-sex unions. The constitutions and statues are presented as clear objects, so it's easy to see where they exist. So rather than looking at two clashing colors you're only looking for the presence one color and the presence of one icon.

Polo-Rican fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 24, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

VROOM VROOM posted:

Governor O'Malley just signed Maryland's Civil Marriage Protection Act :woop:

Now for the referendum...

I was going to update the map I made until I read that this wouldn't take effect until January of 2013? I guess it takes a state 11 months to "prepare" for gay marriage.

• Locked thread