Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

poptart_fairy posted:

Basically they're physics that let you be an rear end in a top hat. Punting villagers around, knocking stuff over, that kind of thing.

Yeah in Fallout 3/NV, whenever I enter a bar or somebody's house, I'll jump on the tables and knock all their bottles and poo poo over, even if I'm playing a "good" run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

A Classy Ghost posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo, I love these.

I bet when they were writing the King's Quest one at the time they thought "12 gigabytes for a SINGLE GAME! Yeah, that's never gonna happen!"

There was no such thing as a gigabyte when King's Quest was still a series.

Still, though. Take note of the details here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbVkewUZyjc&t=75s

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

liquidypoo posted:

I also took a screenshot of a guy whose image was of a nerdy lookin' dude with a really nerdy name, and he "Frequently views anime." That one was too perfect.

Well...?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Leal posted:

In Watch Dogs if you are driving on the oncoming lane (or maybe just being a bad driver in general) the cars will flash their headlights on you, even during the morning they do it. Oh and they actually try to move out of your direction. gently caress every game ever where traffic will at best honk at you if you are driving towards them.

I liked that about Mafia II. I don't remember if the first one did it, but other drivers were generally aware of your insane driving.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

liquidypoo posted:

Oh. Right! Well, behold Leo Ernesto in all his goony glory:

oh man thats better than i expected

• Locked thread