Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
KildarX
Oct 24, 2010

Worst decision I ever made.

Welcome back fans to another edition of ECW on TNN at the EXTREME time of 8pm Est.

To watch just click this link at 8pm Est -> http://www.synchtube.com/r/Manflurry

Last week we saw Sunny give a very promo, Rhino be not a very nice guy to Super Crazy[the Insane Luchador], Mastato Tanaka vs Mike Awesome which was Awesome, and RVD/Jerry Lynn XVIII getting interrupted by the Impact Players.

This week we see Tom Marquez and Kid Cash, Tommy Dreamer vs Steve Corino, Lance Storm[w/ Dawn Marie] vs Chris Candido[w/Sunny], Heavyweight Championship Match Mike Awesome(C) vs Rod Price and our Main Event: A RAVEN Promo!!!!!

For those not in the know your current champions are

Heavyweight Title - Mike Awesome
TV Title - ROB VAN DAM, The Whole F'in Show
Tag Team - Tommy Dreamer and Raven

Then for those of us who don't watch TNA we have Hardcore wrestling and a Deathmatch Main Event

Todays Line up is Cactus Jack vs HHH Royal Rumble 2000, then for our main event we head to the land of the rising sun, where fans boo Cactus Jack and Terry Funk for not properly destroying each other. Big Japan Wrestling presents Ryuji Ito vs MASADA in a No-rope, barbed wire, fire board, concrete block deathmatch, where the goal is to be as as possible, My brief Research tells me Masada was only the second wrestler to have won both IWA-MS King of The Deathmatch and CZW's Tournament of Death and his opponent Ryuji Ito is sorta a big deal in BJW, also he feuded with Mens Teiho who I only know, because of Kai En Tai. Knowing these twos pedigree I can say that if this was just a barbed wire match that it would reach Sabu vs Funk levels of , but adding concrete and fireboards will make it surpass 1 Sab-Funk in and of course between these matches will be videos of cute animals doing cute things so we don't become too jaded by watching these videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

KildarX posted:

Ryuji Ito is sorta a big deal in BJW
Fun fact: Since 2003 Ito has held the death match belt for close to a combined 4,5 years. He finally lost the belt again last December (to Abby Jr.) and BJW main-events are much better for it.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Cool, we're using my Synchtube channel? Cool! Do I need to add you as a mod, Kildar?

You realize Thursday is Parks and Rec day, right? Some peeps don't get free until 9....

KildarX
Oct 24, 2010

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Cool, we're using my Synchtube channel? Cool! Do I need to add you as a mod, Kildar?

You realize Thursday is Parks and Rec day, right? Some peeps don't get free until 9....

1) Yea
2) It couldn't hurt, I've already uploaded/saved the play list.
3) Then they'll be right on time for HHH self aggrandizement, death match, and cute kittens time!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

PS Masada is an absolute bad rear end. I love his work.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

KildarX posted:

1) Yea
2) It couldn't hurt, I've already uploaded/saved the play list.
3) Then they'll be right on time for HHH self aggrandizement, death match, and cute kittens time!

Okay, you're a mod now, but I ain't gonna watch any death matches. Jesus Christ.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Then
Now
Forever

Okay, you're a mod now, but I ain't gonna watch any death matches. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, gently caress Death Matches, and gently caress yeah Parks and Rec

Critical
Aug 22, 2007

I would never tell you anything that wasn't absolutely true
that didn't come right from His
mouth and He wants me to tell you

I don't mind deathmatches as long as they're booked right. As in no light tubes or syringes or weed whackers. The fire boards make me a little though.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

KildarX posted:

My brief Research tells me Masada was only the second wrestler to have won both IWA-MS King of The Deathmatch and CZW's Tournament of Death

The first was Necro Butcher if anyone was curious.

KildarX
Oct 24, 2010

what about Cactus Jack vs Mr H's?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

I bet against K-1

you pussy rear end bitches need to watch more motherfuckin death matches. Fuckin short sighted motherfuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

Just use the psp synctube thread.