Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

C-Euro posted:

You sly dog, you almost had me there.
(I wonder what the most copied/parodied/used images on SA's forums are. Goatman has to be top 3, bare minimum)

The reclining Micromancer pic seems to have made it's way all over the web (in addition to the forums) so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

Nice custom title

Dolphin posted:

I'm in a LIBRARY damnit.

You should be ashamed

Pope Mobile
Nov 12, 2006

CANNOT STOP SHITPOSTING FOR FIVE MINUTES

What's the other one? Calm.jpg?

oye como va
Oct 25, 2005

I honestly thought this was going to be about most parodied photo in SA history. Dude getting his head blown off and tankguy were the first photos that came to mind.

AgentF
May 11, 2009

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The best thing about this image is the guy with the watch on each wrist. IIRC, it was edited before release to remove one of the watches, since it implied that he had looted it.

Ddraig
Sep 5, 2005

Sits with a full house

oye como va posted:

I honestly thought this was going to be about most parodied photo in SA history. Dude getting his head blown off and tankguy were the first photos that came to mind.

Judo hobo is definitely one of the more famous.

Geniepolice
Feb 14, 2005

No wishes, only creepy

Flags of our Fathers is a great book written by the son of the corpsman who raised the flag. It's an awesome book that people who are interested in the story behind the raising/the men who raised the flag should check out.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

Nice custom title

Geniepolice posted:

Flags of our Fathers is a great book written by the son of the corpsman who raised the flag. It's an awesome book that people who are interested in the story behind the raising/the men who raised the flag should check out.

The movie was nice too, but someone will chime in right after I post this talking about how it's bad because he used a Sauer 294 when actually he used a Sauer 295 in real life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griz
May 21, 2001

Feranon posted:

my favorite variations on that photo are the one where they're raising the jolly roger against a barcode american flag background, and the one with the soviet flag against a backdrop of DC burning

The first one is the first GIS result for "iwo jima jolly roger"

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/high-de...-wallpaper-1056

«2 »