Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is the March leaderboard only counting trophies that were obtained in March after the leaderboard was made?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mug posted:

Yep. Started tracking March 19th.

Anyone who has any graphical ideas to not make the monthly leaderboard look awful, I'd be happy to implement anything you can draw.

drat! The one month I would ever have a shot at anything, and almost all of it happened before the 19th. Oh well!

(not that I really go crazy for trophies anyway)

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
How hard would it be to keep track of each person's monthly totals, and the history? So I can see how I did this month, last month, whenever.

I have a strong feeling the answer is VERY, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mug posted:

It already is tracking it all, I just haven't added a way to scroll back to previous months or anything. It's all already in the database.

Oh really? That is awesome! I've been super curious how many I have gotten so far this month.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Finding out your past monthly stats would rule, but probably annoying to code.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
This seems kinda stupid though... they may as well just go to the top 15 gold trophy owners and ask them sequentially which item they want. Those 15 are the only people that will ever win an item.

edit: if they did it where your gold trophies are each a ticket into a lotto for that item, well then now we are getting somewhere.

(or they should have items where you can bid on multiple, like 20 or 50 of an item... that would loosen up the market a bit and actually give more people a shot at winning)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol up to 461... this is a great idea with terrible execution.

• Locked thread