Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How exited are you now?
This poll is closed.
Really excited 76 46.34%
Kind of excited 16 9.76%
Not really excited 6 3.66%
My team sucks, why bother 6 3.66%
My team sucks, this is going to rule 51 31.10%
Which teams will be good, I need to know who to root for 9 5.49%
Total: 164 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Change the giveaway to a free dinger machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Brandon Inge looked spectacular at 2nd yall.

:allears:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Jeff Wiiver posted:

The general consensus here is that Braun used PEDs though, right? I mean, he still owns in my mind, but he definitely doped.

Completely irrelevant.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

ozymandius1024 posted:

Ryan Raburn probably looked completely lost in the field today........but he hit 2 bombs (including a grand slam).

:D

Get Inge's tattoos put on Raburn and have one field and one hit and hope nobody notices.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

God just look at that range.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If you don't root for the Pirates you suck and I hate you.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Scrotos posted:

What if they are division foes? I mean I will be happy for the Pirates to finish over .500, but the minute they start contending for the division they can go fall apart again.

I wouldn't be too worried about them stealing the division from the Cubs.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Can we get the .gif of Carlos styling all over Jered Weaver please? Thanks.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

He'll have to average 16+ wins per season for the next twelve years to hit 300 so I'd say it's probably out of the question.

Your face is out of the question :colbert:

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I believe Justin Verlander to be like a fine wine that only improves with age.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Just give Brad Penny 30 more seasons yall

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

No Safe Word posted:

Came to post the Guillen stuff, saw it buried as a footnote on a post and not commented on. Kinda fitting I suppose.

Here's an article though

I commented on it you jerk.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

No Safe Word posted:

Oh there was like a page lag and I searched for "Guillen" but nobody quoted it!

First name basis!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Gonz posted:

I would very much like to see Verlander throw 2 perfect games in this year's World Series and be named MVP of Earth.

Meh pitchers shouldn't win the MVP.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

jesus montero will hit less than 20 dingers this year in mlb BOOK IT

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I hope he gets a huge loving battle scar from this.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
That or he covers it up with a Ziggy Stardust tattoo.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
New solution: Prince Fielder to 3rd, Miggy to 2nd, Brandon Inge to 1st.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
So Gerald Laird is writhing around in pain.

Brandone Inge is going to be the backup catcher isn't he? This is seriously The Best.

Edit- So not do