Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How exited are you now?
This poll is closed.
Really excited 76 46.34%
Kind of excited 16 9.76%
Not really excited 6 3.66%
My team sucks, why bother 6 3.66%
My team sucks, this is going to rule 51 31.10%
Which teams will be good, I need to know who to root for 9 5.49%
Total: 164 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

davecrazy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urCG4A4fa6k

Behold ye mortals, and despair!

e: guess i missed this earlier

There's so much empty space in left center next to the dinger machine. It's the perfect size for a second dinger machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

Today we are all dinger machines.

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

Add me to the list of people alternating between laughter and :stare: over never seeing JFK's head getting blown off like that.

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

President's bullet-ridden body in the street
Ride, Jeter ride
Kennedy's shattered head hits concrete
Ride, Jeter ride

Girardi's wife is floundering
Girardi's wife is scared
Run, Yankees run

Teixeira is an outrage when your husband is dead
Teixeira is an outrage when they pick up his head
Teixeira is the reason that the president's dead
You gotta suck, suck, Yankees suck

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

Dontrelle played for my local AAA team last year. I never actually saw him pitch, but he was always really pumped up to be watching the game from the dugout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

Magic used to have a lot of Starbucks franchises too but he sold them a couple of years ago. I just Googled that to make sure I wasn't making it up and saw that Magic is estimated to be worth $600 million. Goddamn.