Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

sometimes... you just gotta break stuff.

Volcano Nachos... changes a man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gachechiladze
Jul 30, 2010

It windy as hell today. I think I'll just stay inside and do some posts online.

Paradox Personified posted:

How can you all act like major haxxors when you're not even signing your posts with your own names? How newbish.

´¯`ˇ.¸¸.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸xXx .-~*´¨¯¨`*ˇ~-.¸ (。❤◡❤。) Dexter Morgan <3 <3 −◡( ́○ ̖_◦`)◡− ˇ._.ˇ´¯)

edit: not my real name
Hey, I've taken down all kinds of networks. I'm a straight computer assassin. The guys at the anime club call me "UPS" cause I drop so many boxes.

(They also call me Stinky Pete because my hygiene)

Anyway, if you have AIM and want to chat about sweet hacks we've pulled, go to "c:\Documents and Settings\Mom's PC\My Documents\AIM\Profiles\Xgoku_fan1995X" to find me and then click go

OP, feel free to join us and we'll tell you about the ventrillo info.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010
i hated your big dumb ugly macklemore av so i changed it

well cya

This website is actually one big Ventrillo cleverly disguised as a forum.
But don't tell anybody.

syscall girl
Nov 6, 2009

I'm not in the business. I am the business.

Paradox Personified posted:

How can you all act like major haxxors when you're not even signing your posts with your own names? How newbish.

´¯`ˇ.¸¸.ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸xXx .-~*´¨¯¨`*ˇ~-.¸ (。❤◡❤。) Dexter Morgan <3 <3 −◡( ́○ ̖_◦`)◡− ˇ._.ˇ´¯)

edit: not my real name

Surprise Motherfucker
            /

--7H3 6R347 D15/\/\4L--

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Just connect to the goonfleet vent or whatever they're using, close enough.

Green Puddin
Mar 30, 2008

by angerbeet

if I looking for ventrillo
him name is hopkin green ventrillo
I lost my ventrillo
29-3228

Love
Terry

P.S. I'll find my ventrillo
Who took my ventrillo

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

not so much terrib le but humor ous

Experto Crede
Aug 19, 2008

Keep on Truckin'

Welcome to zombocom.

Gachechiladze
Jul 30, 2010

It windy as hell today. I think I'll just stay inside and do some posts online.

JustFrakkingDoIt posted:

Surprise Motherfucker
            /

--7H3 6R347 D15/\/\4L--
Look at this guy, we talking about hacking the Gibson and he comes in with Gibson the hack. One of the greatest authors of the past 2 decades? Yeah right, the anime club had a vote on best manga and he wasn't even on the list.

R.I.P. Biggie. The police never looked for your killer just like they aren't looking for the lost ventrillo.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Experto Crede posted:

Welcome to zombocom.

You can do anything at zombocom. Anything at all.

This is Zombocom and welcome to you have come to Zombocom.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to PARTAYYY!

Hey I found a Ventrillo

Mistah Fab had one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJDLRCXR2ZM

Prescription Combs
Apr 20, 2005

URGENT!!!! GOTTA FART IN TO THE MIC ON VENTRILEO

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

Man gently caress this ventrillo bullshit. The gently caress is a ventrillo anyway? I got something way better than any of that poo poo. Yeah, that's right bitches.

I got me a motherfucking phone.

Let me explain this fine rear end motherfucking device to you. The kind of people I talk to, swank rear end fuckers way better than you shitheads, well they got phones too. Whenever I want, I can send this itty bitty thing that's almost as small as your dick called a motherfucking signal. This dope rear end signal reaches their phone, and then they hit a button and WHOA HOLY poo poo

We're loving talking to each other.

Any time, any place, the two of us can get the motherfucking lowdown on how swank rear end each of us are motherfucking doing in our swank rear end motherfucking lives. Your bitch ventrillo bullshit ain't got nothing on this poo poo.

But I don't just have any loving phone. No, I'm the loving KING, I got a phone that loving screams respect out of every single atom of its motherfucking existence. How can I be so sure? Well how about this, bitch? My phone is motherfucking black. That's right, you heard me. The only colour scientifically proven to kick your bitch rear end into the loving dust. Ask any scientist worth his loving salt and they'll say "I made the calculations and black is gonna kick your rear end, because MOTHERFUCKING SCIENCE, BITCH"

But that ain't loving all. This motherfucking phone of mine flips open. If I don't need to use it then it rests there as a sweet rear end black box of raw sexy. But whenever I require its swank rear end services, BAM! I loving open that bitch up and then BAM! Motherfucking buttons. More buttons than the number of dicks your momma's ever taken up the rear end. There's even some motherfucking buttons on the side, and the poo poo they do is like some freaky voodoo poo poo but not actual freaky voodoo poo poo because if actual freaky voodoo poo poo existed then you might have a chance at getting laid and that's never gonna happen.

And guess what? This phone has a motherfucking memory. It's got a memory so loving big it can store a whole motherfucking song. I go out and I say to myself "I wanna hear that motherfucking song" and then I get out my swank phone and I play that motherfucking song. And that's not all it can motherfucking remember. It's got a motherfucking list of everyone in the loving world who owns a loving phone, and I can call them whenever the gently caress I want. If you aren't on that list, you don't loving exist, bitch.

You want a summary, fuckass? gently caress your ventrillo bullshit, get your grubby loving hands on a fine rear end motherfucking PHONE.

syscall girl
Nov 6, 2009

I'm not in the business. I am the business.

Mahogany, I have to applaud your new effort.

You are lighting the fires and kicking the tires of this beautiful thread.

Slappy Moose
Jan 23, 2010

THE FILTHY IMMIGRANT

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

I got me a motherfucking phone.

So what? I've had two cups attached to a piece of string for years.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to PARTAYYY!

The only reason this dude wants a Ventrillo is that so he can get the scoop on some Dirty Laundry.

People love it when you lose.

They love dirty laundry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starter Wiggin
Feb 1, 2009

Screw the enemy's gate man, I've got a fucking TAIL!
Do you know how crazy the ladies go for those?

gently caress you and gently caress your ventrillo. I know ventriloquism, bitch.

«5 »