Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Slake Fistcrunch posted:

Oh God.

SERIOUS ENDING SPOILERS:

I just watched the Control ending, and it is loving horrible. Shepard gets vaporised, and it's drawn out and graphic. His face melts. That was awful.

Sounds neat! Is he all terminator-y under there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

JaundiceDave posted:

kelly chambers spoilers

we talked a few times, first time i told her to change her name etc, second time was happy. third time, she admitted to spying for cerberus during the mission, and i picked the renegade response (You did what?!) figuring it wouldnt be a big deal, and lo and behold next time i come back she has killed herself. was not expecting that.

Hahahah, you're a monster! A MONSTER!

• Locked thread