Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

:3
Didn't see this posted (But I'm trying to avoid what few things that haven't been spoiled this late in the game), but PC Gamer gave it a 93%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

This game owns bones. Some of the stuff that we saw in the script is admittedly bad, but not as terrible as it turned out to be. This is at least as good as Mass Effect 2.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Elcor question/problem How do I accomplish the mission to the Elcor homeworld for the Elcor ambassador? I scan the planet and nothing happens. I had already been there before to pick up the artifact.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Unlucky7 posted:

Question about the end of the Mars mission: If you disable the shields on the Fembot during the chase, will it prevent your ME1 squaddie from being splattered? Kaiden... :ohdear:

Pretty sure this happens no matter what.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Suben posted:

So is there a way to take the helmets off of the buyable armor? I figured the Inferno Armor would be good for my current Engineer playthrough but that big, doofy-looking, Not Iron Man helmet is kind of dumb.

Options > Narrative > Remove Helmet

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

Just beat the game, really enjoyed it, and multiplayer owns too. Watch EA break up the community with $10 (Don't know the equivalent in Bioware Bucks) map pack.

I didn't think the ending I got was terrible, although I'm looking forward to finishing my NG+ so I can get the ending that has [spoiler] the Volus dancing and singing with the Normandy crew like the end of Return of the Jedi[/spoilr]

Vega is also the lamest Krogan squadmate yet.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

urbancontra posted:

Multiplayer question for a friend: can you play PC multiplayer with international friends? Sub-question: If you got the Intkeys EU version, could you play with US friends?

I just got matched with some eastern Europeans so I don't see why not.

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

End game: So aren't the Elcor and Volus basically wiped out now after the Reapers took the Citadel and offed all the refugees there? They had already lost their homeworlds and I don't think either species had that many colonies. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seal it with a kiss
Sep 14, 2007

El_Elegante posted:

Only if you're a creationist.

Uh, even they think that humans have been a species since before 1 AD. 2000 years, really?!

• Locked thread