Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

So am I just stupid or is my game glitched out? I'm on a mission on Benning called N7: Cerberus Abductions, and my objective isn't changing from "Defend civilians" no matter how many enemies I kill. They just cower in a corner not really doing anything. It's been 10 minutes now, so I'm guessing something is wrong with my game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

CaptainCarrot posted:

Have you talked to them?
Yeah, they just stayed fetal by a guard rail and kept saying how they were going to die while I killed wave after wave of infinitely spawning bad guys. Eventually they got up and ran after I just ran around the level looking for something else to do and the bad guys stopped coming in.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Are there any good weapon guides online? Something where I can compare all the weapons in one group at once? I love this game but goddamn not even being able to buy a gun without seeing it's stats is dumb as hell.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Welp just finished a mission and lost all my credits, fuel and medi-gel. Nice one Bioware.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

I was just roadie running from a banshee, Shepard decided to do a full 180 degree turn and straight into an insta kill move.

Did ME2 have this many enemies that can OHK you? I swear it's like the game actively wants me to not play Vanguard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

gibbed posted:

They made up for it with (late-game) Tali and Garrus hooking up, though. :v:
I still think drunk Tali bitching about Miranda was my highlight on the Normandy.

• Locked thread