Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rio
Mar 20, 2008

Von_Doom posted:

Also how many bloody paragon points do I need to talk TIM down?. I had exactly two renegade moments that really didn't seem that renegade. [spoiler]

I assumed that it was just that you had to have your Paragon points up in that last tier of your reputation bar.I think I was like half way up that last section, with the rest being a small bit of renegade at the bottom (total rep maxed), and I was able to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

So after beating the game shortly after its release I uninstalled it and decided against a sexing play through. This was before the EC. Just a few days ago, I reinstalled and downloaded Leviathan but gently caress is it hard to get back into the game knowing the ending.

I ended up firing up multiplayer - something I neglected the first time around - and I'm really liking it. Are any goons still playing it? Is there a separate thread (looked through the first few pages of Games and didn't see anything)? I haven't gone higher than silver yet but have had good luck with my Spectre packs and have been blowing poo poo up with my N7 Demolisher.

I hope I can get into Leviathan and take it through to the ending...I would like to have a slightly less offensive poo poo taste in my mouth than I had originally.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Lots of speculation.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Mass Effect 4: Road Trip

Space boy is now a distant memory since Shepard rendered him obsolete by [choosing red, blue or green]. With no true purpose left, space boy packs his things and hits the road looking for his father - rumored to be a vorcha on a far distant world. Along the way he meets a wacky cast of characters who all learn about themselves, each other and the true meaning of friendship.

• Locked thread