Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

IT'S SO SHINY I'M GOING TO DIE. :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I'm seriously stuck, like, really early on. On Mars, right after you get Liara, when you're trying to go up and the elevator is sabotaged, how the gently caress do you go up? I got up the little ramp thing and hop up the two platforms and then I can't leap or climb anything else. :(

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

1stGear posted:

There's a button you have to use that'll make a bridge for you.

Thanks, I don't know how I missed that on my ten laps around the room! I blame tiredness.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Biotic Charge + Heavy Melee = :black101:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Amateur Saboteur posted:

No, seriously why the gently caress do you have points? I'm actually really mad about this.

If you import a high enough character from ME2 you should. If you don't then you've got an import bug.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Is it just me or are the mission dossiers really, frustratingly vague? I'm not an idiot and I had no problem getting 100% complete on ME1 and 2 but I just find identifying/completing missions to be unnecessarily complex (mostly because I have no idea where the gently caress to go).

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Charlie Mopps posted:

No, its my biggest problem as well. It wouldnt be so bad if the journal updated after completing a step.

Like with the Aria: Eclipse mission, who the gently caress is Sayn and how in the blue hell was I supposed to know to go to the docks to look for him?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I have a lot of complaints but they're all nullified by the fact that skip dialog and select dialog are no longer the same button. gently caress yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I spent 50,000 loving credits to outfit my aquarium with a flashy autofeed and clean system and now I can't find any loving fish to buy. It's not like reapers are coming for fish goddamn it.

• Locked thread